Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old November 14th, 2009, 04:45 PM

I have always been a PC lover. I could never get into the whole Mac thing. Plus they were always a bit out of my price range. But here is some information for you to be aware of when you get a PC or Mac. The Macs are no longer virus proof. My fiance is a ITT networking geek and I found out through im that there are now people who can hack macs which means that a virus is not far away. The problem is there is no anti-virus software for macs. So be careful.
Old November 21st, 2009, 06:31 PM

I guess it depends on what your going to use it for. Personally I love my HP laptop from Dell. I love the way it works and have always been a PC user in the past. I never got the hang of using a Mac, so I don't know if I would like it because I never could figure out where things are. I also know that macs are a little expensive, but if they are as good as people say then maybe its worth it if you have the money.
Old November 25th, 2009, 01:15 PM

I think, personally, a PC would be really good. Mainly since you can install and do a lot more with in my opinion. However, I do agree that PCs are more susceptible to viruses than me, I would have to go with value, and if the person says that PCs are cheaper than macs, I gotta go with PCs over a laptop.