Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old January 6th, 2010, 05:48 PM

i reallywish i could find that pina colada freshner for my car it was seriously the best smelled like coconut, soo bomb.. acutally come to think of it i think it was called coconut haha so yeah. i cant find it anymore i use to buy it at6 target
Old January 11th, 2010, 02:51 PM

i love freebreezing my car hahaha smells super clean and i love it i also lysol but thats for germ purposes other ehtn that i love the coconut smella s ell it smells soo good i love getting in my car when i have that freshner
Old January 22nd, 2010, 12:09 PM

i love using air fresheners in the car my favorite brand to use is yankee candle company. they have the best smelling air fresheners and they really last a long time when you use them. my favorite one from them is macntosh apple, it gives off an amazingly sweet smell and it lingers in the car for quite some time. you can usually go about a month on one little air freshener.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 01:29 PM

oh i use thoses yankee candle ones too.. i think they work super good. i drive a suv and i always have my kids and their friends in and out and i think havign that air freshner sure helps keep my suv smelling good. specially when they boys and their baseball bags.. smell stinky. i dont like the apple smell tho. i really liek the pumpkin vanilla spice one. they are a little expensive but well worth it.
Old February 27th, 2010, 06:06 PM

I don't even know where to get air fresheners other than the car shops, and even then.....but I think personally, I would want to smell something that smells kinda subdued, smells nice, but faint. It's a good scent.

I'm thinking lemon would be nice.
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:52 AM

You can get straight to the source and tell your fiance to stop smoking in your car or don't drive it. My boyfriend used to smoke...he stopped after a while because I wouldn't let him smoke around me mostly because I had severe asthma when I was younger, and you never fully get rid of the symptoms so that was a big NONO!!! He quit for me! I know it was hard for him but he did it cause he loves me.

But for right now...you can try to get the incense air freshners...that you light with a match. Have him light a couple after he smokes or while you warm up ur car or ur about to use it for the day...it should last.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 04:49 PM

I really don't know what else I would recommend to be honest. Personally, I would try to select one from a gas station or a car store since you're going to be doing a smell test, I think.

I would say get one that has a sharp scent, like lemon. Lemon would not onyl smell good, but the scent of lemon is pretty sharp, so you'll be more alert while driving. At least, that's what I think.
Old April 7th, 2010, 02:21 PM

I LIKE TO use the yankee candle company air freshners and they have pretty strong sents. which is something good to use when your planning on covering up something tht you dont like.. my friends boy used to smoke in her car and she would spray cucumber melon air freshner and it seemed to get rid of the odor. so maybe try using a body spray.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudora View Post
oh i use thoses yankee candle ones too.. i think they work super good. i drive a suv and i always have my kids and their friends in and out and i think havign that air freshner sure helps keep my suv smelling good. specially when they boys and their baseball bags.. smell stinky. i dont like the apple smell tho. i really liek the pumpkin vanilla spice one. they are a little expensive but well worth it.
i agree i like using the yankee candle ones.. they have such amazing sents and i love that apple one its red. smells so yummy. and during the holidays that offer special sents and i love to buy them and make my car smell so good as well as buy them for my house and keep my house sented so nicely.