Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old September 10th, 2009, 02:56 PM

Default Car Air Freshners

Okay so when my Fiance drive my car, he would smoke in it and the smell would just linger in the car. I'm not a smoker so the smell does bother me. So, i'm wondering what's a good car air freshners to stick with? I tried the Glade one before and I'm not soo much of a fan. Have anyone ever tried the japanese car air freshners? Are they any good? Any good recommendation would be appreciated! Thanks!
Old September 12th, 2009, 06:21 PM

The japanese car air freshners are pretty good. They are pretty strong but I'm not sure if it would cover up cigarette smoke. You might want to also try using febreeze or something on your car seats (if they are cloth) or on the carpet because smoke tends to linger on fabric so thats probably where the smoke smell is staying.
Old September 14th, 2009, 01:06 PM

i love the pina colada car freshner from target.. its a tin can,, with an orange top and i swear it last for a very long time. i havent been able to find it the last couple times i have gone but im sure they dtill have it.
Old September 25th, 2009, 03:25 PM

my favorite car freshner is the yankee candle companys car air freshners they are expensive but they smell so good totally worth it. i am not to sure if it would cover the smell of ciggs but it would sure help.. and also to help air out the car try and leave the windows cracked so the smell can air out. and spray febreeze it will help with the smoke smell.
Old October 20th, 2009, 06:17 PM

the best way to get the smoke smell out of the car would be to get the car detailed and have ur Fiance stop smoking in your car. then try to frebreeze the car with the one that is intended for cig smoke. then a light air freshner that should help a little bit. it is usually hard to get the smell of smoke out of cloth and cars.
Old December 4th, 2009, 12:22 PM

thats tough because the smoke smell really never comes out of any cloth thats in the car... that means seats, carpet, and the head linner. so those spots are the ones you need to target first... i hope you are able to air out your car.. leave your windows down a crack so the car gets constant ventalation. maybe just maybe the smell will go away.
Old December 9th, 2009, 05:05 PM

yeah i know which oranage top one your talking about! i wenrt there the other day to try anf find the one i wanted and i couldnt find it and i dont even know the brand of the item so ask arounf they just didnt have it in the car section at target when i last checked haha
Old December 9th, 2009, 06:45 PM

i hate when that happens.. i loved this pina colalda one and they dont have it anymore! i was soo sad it made my car smell soo good! like coconut man o man.. if they had a coconut lime freshner i would by it in a heatbeat smells sooo good i love it
Old December 11th, 2009, 01:39 PM

i am so excited i just went to the 99 cents only store and got a pack of 4 air freshners for 99 cents. i hung two in my truck because we took it camping and someone left the window open so the smell of campfire attacked my truck.. it smells so amazing i love it. its the coconut "trees" they have held their sent very well they have been in there for the last 2 weeks and they still smell amazing.
Old December 16th, 2009, 01:40 PM

Smokey smell doesn't really get out of the car especially if you have clothe seats and stuff like that. YOu should tell you fiance to stop smoking in your car and show some respect. You can try to Japanese air freshners they smell amazing and can cover up practically anything..im not sure about cig smoke but its worth the try. Also detail your car that might help besides telling your future hubby to stop smoking in you ride.