Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old March 11th, 2010, 03:33 PM

my favorite app as of right now is, Words With Friends! it's super fun. it's like scramble. you make a user name and you ask yur friends (who have iphone or itouch) what their user name is for that game and you guys can connect together and play. the good thing is you guys dont have to be next to each other at all!! you can be couple states away as long as you have the app. the good thing about it? it's freeeeeeee (say it like how the mattress commericial guy)
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:10 PM

i love my iphone apps. they're soo awesome!!! there are sooo many free ones too and I love it! Especially if you're looking for games and stuff like that to play so you can pass time or whatever. This phone has soo many different features and its so easy to use I love it. At first I wasn't too psyched about having one but then eventually it grew on me lol.
Old March 19th, 2010, 03:40 PM

I love that words with friends game too. I play it with my friends all the time though it sometimes can take hours because towards the end it gets kind of hard. I also love the scoops game where you just pretty much catch scoops of ice cream with your ice cream cone. there are so many apps that I love to play with. It is awesome way to spend time when your bored.
Old March 31st, 2010, 12:43 PM

I love my iphone apps too. I love this jelly game that I have it is so much fun. I can just play for hours and not get bored of it but it is also very addicting so I am just trying to cut back. So I haven't really played it for almost a week which is a big accomplishment for me since I go on my itouch pretty much like 50 times a day to check my email and my tweets and what not.
Old April 7th, 2010, 12:26 PM

since I discovered how to use colors text from the other thread I have decided to reply in color. I love all my iphone apps. Right now I am working on this game called the impossible test. anyone play it? well it is kind of hard I have finished the regular part but i just can't seem to open the easter egg start part i don't know how to so if anyone knows please HELP.
Old November 16th, 2010, 04:03 PM

i remember when i use to be addicted to words with friends. lol i don't play it anymore but my boyfriend does. every time i come home he's like taking my phone from me. there was a point where i was pretty hooked onto something jumping. i can't remember what's it called right now. it's this little alien jumping on the sticks or whatever. lol and one i'm playing right now is hotel dash. haha! it's just like diner dash but i got sick of it so i'm trying another something dash. haha!