Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old December 14th, 2009, 02:32 PM

Thers actually an ap that gives you more batterlife...its weird either its out or in the making. That would be pretty awesome. But anyway its okay I guess. I love my ipod touch and all the aps i can get on it. I wish I had an iphone but I really dont like the whole touch screen thing it gets annoying. My friends tell me you'll get used to it but I dont see how that is possible. for me at least.
Old January 8th, 2010, 05:40 PM

I love how they have so many apps to chose from but seriously I actually dont really use my apps that much. I mean I pretty alternate between those few. i play with like two games and then I use the calendar, calculator, email, and notepad add. That is pretty much. But i still love my itouch. I wish there was a camera though which there probably will be soon since I just bought my itouch and things always change when I just get them which totally sucks but oh well. i probably will get one if it does have a camera just because i want it so bad because i have this app for the iphone that changes the colors and what not of pictures but i cant use it because i don't have an camera on my itouch.
Old January 15th, 2010, 05:21 PM

I have restored my ipod twice since I got it and everytime I just get less apps because I guess I am just not really into using the apps that much so now I only have about 10 apps. I mostly just go on the twitter app and the facebook app but that is about it. I also like looking at the espn nba one to check out times of games and everything. but other than that I dont really use much other apps.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 02:38 PM

there are so many great apps for the iphones. i love them there is one called tubez its where u build sprinklar system types underground and they you gain points by the amount of pipes you use as well by how quick you are able to get it built before the water begains to flow. i also love all the pointless trivia you can learn from the apps that you can get and download on your itouch. i love the fact that i can just do so manythings while being on my itouch.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 05:00 PM

I love the textfree app it is so easy to use and if you dont have texting on your phone or have limited amounts and you still want to text then it is really just a great app to use because you can both send and recieve texts. Another app that I really like is the Espn nba app because I like following the standings in nba but sometimes I dont have time to watch a game so it is a great substitue. Like it includes live scores while the game is going on. I also like the photoshop app because it is fun to play around with photos even if it is just the basics.
Old January 29th, 2010, 04:50 PM

I recently downloaded the amazon kindle app on my itouch and I definitely think it is like a lifesaver in the sense that when I'm not in a place with wifi I still have something to do and fill my time with which is great. and there are a few books that are free so it is not like you have to buy everything. I just got it so I haven't really explored the details of it yet but I did download the free book of sherlock holmes and i also downloaded a few samples of books which are just like sections of books but if i really like the book then I think I will probably just buy it because I can just read it over and over again. and why not right. its something good to fill my time with. but I have to admit that I still do like regular books better.
Old February 12th, 2010, 04:46 PM

I recently downloaded the Winter olympics app from AT&T and NBC I think. I absolutely going to follow like every step of the Olympics and why not with an ipod app right. I just love the app. there are some downsides to it but since the games haven't officially started yet it is hard to tell what it is lacking but I will be exploring it more tonight once the opening ceremonies are over. I can't wait.
Old February 24th, 2010, 12:37 PM

I like how you can download some apps on your itouch even but I wish it was all of them instead of just a few of them that are compatiable. Its sooo not fair lol. But I would love to get and iphone but I'll have to switch from tmobile to AT&T. But I'm thinking about switching out of tmobile anyway so I might consider AT&T. The only thing is that touch screen gets annoying after a while...I live by keyboards.
Old February 26th, 2010, 12:17 PM

apps, the best way to keep busy when on a long car trip. or when you have screaming children in the back.. you jsut hang them your phone with an open app that they know how to play and then your set. i hate it how all the good apps are expensive,.. i love getting the free edition and then just playing that, random facts is my favorite one..
Old March 6th, 2010, 05:06 PM

I'm very boring with my apps is because I don't know what to download, buy my favorite app, even though it's basic, is the Youtube App. I love to download videos in class, watch it while I draw, and just be entertained, especially when it's a drawing class. Youtube is such an amazing site.