Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old September 8th, 2009, 05:38 PM

Default Iphone apps.

i love my iphone. okay well there is a couple flaws here and there i wish i can change (especially the battery life) but the app is a freaken beauty. i love how there is just about anything.. and plus it keeps me busy when i'm waiting for my mom to finish shopping or something.. but what is some fun apps you guys can share with me?!?!?
Old September 10th, 2009, 02:24 PM

tell me about it. i hate the iphone battery life. sometimes i feel like it's my playing phone rather than a real phone. but yes the apps are amazing. there's like everything for just about anything. my boyfriend has the jailbreak one where you can buy any app for free! we have such a ball just downloading all these crazy apps!!
Old September 12th, 2009, 06:02 PM

I don't have an iphone but I have the itouch so I've downloaded a couple of apps for it. I love the imeem app. It lets you stream music from online so if I get bored with the music on my ipod then I usually use it. And then theres a couple of games that I like. Theres one where you throw paper balls and try to it into a trashcan. Sounds lame but its kind of addicting.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 04:51 PM

it seems these days everyone has an iphone.. and i really likethen but i just cant do the whole touch screen i get to frustrated but i know everyone always say oh you'll get used to it.. but still haha i need a keyboard.
Old October 30th, 2009, 03:02 PM

Well I also dont have the iphone but I have the ipod touch which i think is pretty similar except the phone part and the camera part. but yeah I had a bunch of apps but then the itouch froze so i just decided to like reformat it or whatever its called so it erased everything like everything. so i just started over. now i dont really have that many apps but i do really like the tap tap one, i heart radio which i think is really good because i love listening to kiis fm, aim, and mancala which is really fun its just like the board game expect on an app. i also have this penguin game which is really fun you pretty much just fling penguins haha.
Old November 13th, 2009, 05:10 PM

Default Apps i love them

I have this app where is it is like these marbles and you have to match like 4 together or something and omg I am so addicted to it I can spend hours and hours on it. which is really bad since i just keep playing and dont even know how much time has passed. but i am slowly getting away from it. but i still do play it sometimes but i am trying not to play it at all because if i do then i just keep playing so if i dont even start then i wont. like it is easier to just keep playing when you have already started.
Old November 17th, 2009, 05:36 PM

i dont know the name of the app but i used to play it all the time on my friends itouch its a little siver ball that you have to roll past holes and stuff like that i cant find the app. ive been looking for a long time to find it. if anybody knows what im talking about can you please list it on here i wanna add it to mine. thanks.
Old November 18th, 2009, 02:36 PM

I only download free apps (trying to save money...they add up) I got this mirror app it has good reflection, i got this remote app that lets me control my itunes on my computer, I have this movies app that gives updates on new movies, showings, release dates, trailers...alllthat good stuff...I also have a ton of games like truth or dare, paper toss, beer pong, checkers, sudoku, word search, tic-tac-toe, and hangman...I also Have aim and this texting app....i have alot more And I'm constantly downloading...i love the free apps!!!
Old November 20th, 2009, 05:15 PM

Yeah I only download free apps too. I follow freeapps on twitter and every day they post the free apps for the day and i just look through it and decide which ones i like. right now I am trying not to download too many apps because i think it kind of slows the touch down if it does have too many. Right now i have tweeterena, echofon, aim, facebook, the lemonade making app, awesome note lite, i heart music, yelp, photoshop mobile line up, mancala lite and a bunch more.
Old December 11th, 2009, 05:20 PM

I have this cookie app where you have to match the designs of it and it is extremely addicting. I just really want to get a high score but I dont know how these people get these super high scores. It is just so annoying. it is just like how at disneyland people get these super high scores on the buzz lightyear ride and I just can't even get close it is so annoying