Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old November 25th, 2009, 01:27 PM

I would think that it's really more or less of a myth. I doubt that if soap went in there, it would really damage you, or else we would all be messed up in some form of fashion.

So yeah, I would take a bath. I don't think it would do any harm, and even then, if you're afraid of using soap, you can use body wash or something else.
Old December 8th, 2009, 03:34 PM

i remember always hearing this as a child ohh dont take too many baths becaseu tis not good for you.. but on one ever told me why. expect that it was bad for you! so yes i would also like to know why its bad to take baths besides sitting in your own dirt
Old January 13th, 2010, 06:04 PM

true you baiscally are sitting in your own dirt.. youknow what i do i take a shower and sometimes i just sit there andi let the hot water just hit me.. its great i love it espeically ig im having really bad cramps or back pain i sit there and lite the hot water hit me and i instantly feel alot better i just love taking showers.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 05:55 PM

Umm....honestly, I don't see anything wrong with taking a bath.....personally, baths are really good...although I will agree that if you shower first, then bath, then you feel clean.

It is really cool, especially when you were younger, it was like a mini pool, and when you had your toys, you had a mini water epic. It was much fun.

I want to take a bath now.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:09 PM

I don't think that they'res anything wrong with taking a bath. Its all up to you! I still take baths all the time and nothing happens to me thats bad or whatever. I've heard of it being bad but i never took it seriously. If the water is clean then thats all that matters lol. And if you've never had a bad experience from doin it then by all means you should.
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:05 PM

you know what i have alwasy wondered the same thing! idunno i just emember when i got older my mom always told me dont take too many baths its not good for you.. soo i should try googling it i mean besided the fact tnat its your oen dirty water i cant tell what else can be wrong with it
Old April 14th, 2010, 12:46 PM

I don't really think that there is some side effect or something that you could get from taking baths. I just think people say baths are not good just because that you pretty much are in your dirt but the again I know some people who shower before they take a bath or after because they usually take bubble baths so they have to wash away all those bubbles. I think people ususally take baths to relax not necessarily to really wash yourself.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 03:34 PM

Honestly, that soap in there, it sounds like a old wive's tale. D: I don't know if that will work, to be honest....

However, I will say that I would prefer to take a bath and face that risk than to not take a bath and be really really stinky. D: At least, that's what I think.