Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old September 8th, 2009, 06:24 PM

Default the movie "9"

i saw the preview at the movies when i was watching a movie.. i can't remember what it was.. i think it was UP. but again, today.. i saw the preview.. another tim burton film. i was watchingt he preview and wondering what the movie is about?? i still can't figure it out.. i just know it has something to do with the end of the world or something.. anyone going to watch this? you think it's a good movie to go out to the theaters to watch or i should just pass on it? thanks!
Old September 10th, 2009, 03:03 PM

i'm also a tim burton fan. i haven't watch this movie yet but i do want to watch it! i personally wouldn't mind catching this movie at the theaters. looks like it would be interesting. i saw the critic movie review and they gave it a B- i believe.. the yahoo user gave it a A-. sounds good to me!
Old September 14th, 2009, 11:59 AM

yeah i love tim burton movies i cannot wait for alice and wonderland to come out.. its looks super amazing already and all ive seen are pictures.. i havent even seen the preview yet.. but yeah ive always been a big tim burton fan.. his movies and danny elfman music.. you cant go wrong. its a match made in heaven
Old October 10th, 2009, 03:10 PM

I heard that this movie had fantastic animation and it looks really good. However, what I heard was that the story itself is very basic, and the characters aren't really fleshed out, and on top of that, I heard the ending was sort of WTF......I may see it, but I'm not excited about seeing it.
Old October 23rd, 2009, 06:28 PM

I dont know but I was never really into tim burton movies they kind of freak me out like the one with johnny depp as the scissor hand guy i forgot what the name was called but yeah i saw a preview yesterday and johnney depp just looks gross and scary haha. but yeah what is 9 about anyways like what is the plot.
Old October 26th, 2009, 11:13 AM

My cousins saw this movie and said it was really good. I don't know myself, I haven't watched it and I'm not even sure if I'm going to. It looks interesting though but its kind of weird. Some people I know said it was horrible but I guess its different for everyone depending on thier interest.
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:39 PM

From what I heard, the movie's animation was really good and the plot was really simple and easy to get. However, some of the comment complains is that the characters were too simple, which is a plus when animating, and that the plot was TOO simple (Good vs evil, that simple), but from what I heard, it did really well. I think when it comes out, I'll rent it before I buy it.
Old November 25th, 2009, 03:29 PM

I missed 9, I was so looing forward to that! D: It was the first animated film that I thought had a grea sense of darkness and over the top situations. It was really awesome.

I'm gonna get it for DVD for sure on Christmas, if it's out this Christmas...d:
Old January 27th, 2010, 03:28 PM

I was thinking about going to see this one because it was a Tim Burton film but then I never got around to actually doing it and its completely my fault lol. I'll probably get around to doing it soon though thats for sure...however long that may be I dont know exactly. But I heard it was a good movie especially for young kids...
Old January 27th, 2010, 05:00 PM

i9 wanted to watch this i always saw the preview and it looked good.. but then my sister went to watch it and she said it was boring.. the storyline was boring.. she said that the songs and everything else was wew good but that the polt was missing something .. like excitement or something haha.