Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old September 8th, 2009, 05:15 PM

Default Trying to go for something different.

okay so i don't really use to much perfume. really here and there when i really go out. so i still have my paris hilton perfume sitting on my shelf and i bought that like 2 years ago! it's still like brand new.. haha. it's a nice scent. it's more of a playful kind of thing. when i'm going to a party of soemthing.. but i want to go for something different.. like when i'm going on a romantic date.. is there a fragrance you guys would recommended?!?? something that doesn't come on way too strong but still smells utterly nice.. thanks!!
Old September 12th, 2009, 05:27 PM

I love ralph lauren romance. It smells really nice but it is a little strong. I think Hilary Duff's perfume "With Love" is pretty nice too. Its more elegant and its not too strong. But maybe you should try a body spray if you don't want the scent to be too strong. I like a lot of the victoria secret ones. They are pretty light and smell really nice. The only thing is that body sprays don't stay on as long so you might have to reapply if you want it to last for a long time.
Old September 14th, 2009, 11:56 AM

i love the besty johnson one.. im not sure of the name im pretty sure its just besty jonhson tho. its smells really good.. i also use to be obsses with glow by jlo. but i havent put it on in awhile.. ohhh apple from dkny smells amazing! try that one. also miracle from lancome
Old September 23rd, 2009, 04:09 PM

changing it up is goo! always find something you like and would have never found if you stick to the same ol same ol
Old October 9th, 2009, 03:23 PM

I dont really use much perfume either but I have this perfume that has a really subtle smell its more of a fruity smell i guess. I dont really know the name of it but the bottle is a square bottle thats green and the cap is pink. and the box that it comes in is also pink and green. i got it from disneyworld but i think they probably sell it somewhere around her unless its only in france i dunno. but i think anything fruity would be good for daytime wear.
Old October 13th, 2009, 03:15 PM

Nina. by nina richie is a great smell is comes in the shape of a cute apple bottle, its sent is romantic yet fun.. it can be worn out on a date or for the day while at work. i loved it alot i bought a bottle and was excited to wear it.. after about an hour of wearing it i broke out into a rash. im allergic to it so i am not able to wear it i was sad because it has such an amazing sent. gosh i love it. when ever im around my friend leese who wears it im like i hate you i wish i could wear it!!!
Old October 14th, 2009, 05:39 PM

i just bought the juicy coutrue one.. it hasnt come in yet becasue i ordered it from my brother who works in a perfume store and hes new so they gave him one day to try and sell as many bottles as he could for 30.. so i bought a big one for 30.. pshh i cant wait for it to arrive
Old January 25th, 2010, 02:39 PM

yeah. i always try and switch things up just so i dont always smell the same.. but then i love it when a guy has a scent on you smell it everytime you see him or liek give him a hug and then when you smell that again somewhere it reminds you of him hahaa.
Old February 12th, 2010, 04:08 PM

I think maybe try some of the chanel fragrances. I pretty much like all of them. I dont really know the specific names of the perfumes but they have them in like those really little bottles in the mall. but yeah they smell really good and the smell is very subtle like you wont get a headache from smelling them. I am not a big perfume user either so the more subtle the better at least in my opinion.
Old February 26th, 2010, 01:50 PM

well maybe try going with a body spray there not as strong as perfume but they still do the trick of making you smell good. i think that the best thing to do would be to put a perfume on your wrists and right behind your ears and that way when your blood pumps it automatically sends out sents of your fragrance.. and its totally worth it.