Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old January 13th, 2010, 11:21 AM

Yea the last seasons winner was a full size model. Very gorgoes...She was on the Tyra Show recently. But I dont think America's Next Top Model is as hyped as it used to be. When it first came out everybody was into watching it and would talk about it all the time. I remember my friends and I talking about it for hours on the phone and in school. But then it just died out and nobody watches it hardly anymore...Its Project Runway thats the hit now.
Old January 25th, 2010, 03:29 PM

this show is still going? I had no idea...I'm so caught up in Project Runway. I used to be obsessed with Top Model No doubt. I would never miss an episode and would stop what ever I'm doing to watch my show at eight. But now I don't care much for it....It didn't all of a sudden happen it just gradually worked it way up to that.
Old January 27th, 2010, 11:57 AM

I agree with Coral....Project Runway and Models of the Runway took the place of America's Next Top Model. Heidi booted Tyra out....But Tyra still has her talk show so I guess she's not badly burned. When ANTM first came out everybody was watching it. I was in highschool then and at lunch all of my friends and I would be talking about it what happened and what went down...some of those girls were crazy with the drama.
Old February 1st, 2010, 03:26 PM

Nobody talks about this show anymore. It used to be extra hyped up when it first came out but now its bearly talked about. I agree that models of the runway took its place...because thats the only model show I hear about these days. But maybe that's the way that Tyra wants it to be so she could focus more on her tv show. But I used to watch this show all the I don't even know what channel its on.
Old February 10th, 2010, 11:27 AM

Does this even come on anymore? I used to love watching this show. Especially the first season. My favorite episodes were the make over ones. Where the girls would cry because they're hair is getting cut off or whatever. I think its funny but some of them look amazing afterwards. I wish Tyra would give me a makeover. That would be so awesome!!!! I seriously need a overhaul.
Old March 18th, 2010, 03:40 PM

i watch last night episode... there's this girl on there i think her name was aleshia? she's like 18. she is soo obnoxious. seriously. she acts like a little high school kid. anyways, at first i was pretty fond of the girl with the shaved head but after watching last night episode.. she's pretty snobby.... but i cant believe she got eliminated soo early. oh welsl
Old April 8th, 2010, 02:45 PM

lol. i still watch america's next top model. they took out mr jay.. it some other guy now. some fashion guy. he talks in this awkward fashion lingo that i have no idea what he is saying. some girls on there are so gorgeous this season. i'm looking forward to the next episode indeeed!!
Old November 16th, 2010, 04:08 PM

i really don't know much people who still watches america's next top model except for me. lol. that's one of those competition shows that i really watch other than the apprentice. but i do genuinely enjoy the show! i just love everythinga bout it. i mean this season the girls aren't that great but i still love watching it!