Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old September 8th, 2009, 05:00 PM

Default Navigation!

i need help! so i have to admit it that i'm totally bad with directions and i do need a navigation. so i'm wondering.. what's a good brand that wil last me. something that is simple to use but always help me get around without giving me more trouble!?!? the maxium i'm planning to put out is 250. help help!
Old September 12th, 2009, 05:40 PM

I know they sell TomToms for a pretty good price. I'm not sure how good of a brand it is though. But I totally know what you mean. I definitely need a navigation system too. A lot of my friends just use their phones which I'm thinking about doing but I don't know how well it works. Hope you find something.
Old September 21st, 2009, 11:48 AM

i need to get my mom a tomtom or something because that lady becomes soo mean when she gets lost.. you cant even talk to here when shes lost because she just snaps at you. haha so for christmas thats what shes getting!
Old September 24th, 2009, 12:00 PM

I used to use my parent's Garmin until my boyfriend bought me a Tomtom. Personally, I like the Garmin better because the Tomtom got me lost one time when we were in the mountain in the DARK. Not cool. I know what you mean by people using their cellphones! Crazy how cellphones are just evolving!
Old September 26th, 2009, 04:23 PM

Tomtom and Garmins are good brands. I have a Mio only because I bought it on craigslist for cheap, but it actually works really well for me. Some of the streets aren't up to date and sometimes their directions are confusing, but for the most part it has really helped me when I've gotten lost somewhere. I suggest just going to the store and trying a few out. good luck!
Old September 28th, 2009, 03:43 PM

i tink all cars should have a navagation system in them, would solve alot of problems. and it should all be connected to someothing so that way if your care is stolen or missing you can locate it. hmm i think thats a great idea.
Old October 13th, 2009, 01:49 PM

i think my best friend and i need to invest in one.. haha we are alwasy calling our freinds to try and figure out where we are when we are lost haha.. its kinda sad.. she gets lost alot.. but its only becasue we like to explore new terriotrys haha
Old October 14th, 2009, 10:18 AM

Tomtoms are amazing and they're not that expensive either. And they are easy to operate and they come with a warrantee. They give good directions and depending on what model you get you can choose optional routes to where ever you're going. They are not that big but they're not tiny like some of the ones that I've seen. They can easyily fit in you glove compartment if when you're packing it away. So its very convienent.
Old January 5th, 2010, 06:21 PM

we got my mom a navie for christmas and thank god. becasue she was psycho status when she would get lost. and literally no one could speak in the car when she was lost becasue she would just snap and start yelling at everyone so wooo. thank god she has one now
Old January 6th, 2010, 02:13 PM

You should check out the tom toms they're pretty awesome. Thats the one that I bought my dad for christmas for his old mustang...and he loves it!! I was so happy because I never know what to get him. Its cool though I guess. But it wasn't that expensive either. I bought it at Fry's because they have a larger variety. But I'm happy I got it. So you should check it out.