Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old September 8th, 2009, 04:58 PM

Default Circumsized

my brother and his wife is having their baby boy soon and is still deciding if they should circumsize their baby or not. one side of the family is telling them too because it's cleaner.. and the other side of the family is telling them NO because they shouldn't remove what God put there. so what to do? i know most girls prefer a guy that is circumsized.. but is it really cleaner? is it less likely that they will contract a certain disease?
Old September 15th, 2009, 01:34 PM

i'm not a doctor but from my point of view.. if i was having a baby boy.. i prefer him getting circumsized. yes it is a lot cleaner. sometimes when a male isn't circumsized.. urine can get stuck in the skin and cause some kind of infection. looks better too ^_^
Old September 23rd, 2009, 04:24 PM

yeah its alot easier to clena because of the skin isnt in the way.. i learned that from nursing lol. but i also found out that it is more common now not to do it.. i have a few friends who are not.. and my best frieds cousin just had a baby and she left it too.. so i think its a personal choice
Old September 25th, 2009, 11:45 AM

there are pros and cons to everything. if they circumsize their baby when hes young he wont remember the pain when he is older. also they tend to be easier to keep clean beause you dont have to pull the skin back to wash it, the down side is not all men want to be circumsized so there for that could be a problem because they might want their son to choose. if it were my son i would have him circumsized as a baby.
Old September 26th, 2009, 05:46 PM

I agree. I'm a girl so I don't know how it would be to be circumsized, but can imagine it would be cleaner and I think they boy would appreciate it later on in life. I've also heard of studies where if a male is uncircumsized he can cause problems to his partner during sexual activity. I don't know if this is true, just what I've heard. From a female stand point, I would prefer a guy to be circumsized because it's cleaner.
Old October 14th, 2009, 11:54 AM

Many people circumsize their child because of their religious beliefs as well as because society embraces it. Its said that being circumsized you're not as proned to catching diseases and its easier to clean that area. Many people still have second thoughts about it because they think they are harming their child, but the child won't remember anything at all. If I have a son he is diffinitely getting circumsized.
Old October 24th, 2009, 06:08 PM

As far as I'm concerned, I don't think that it prevents catching a particular disease, but it is easier to clean, and on top of that, when you do it as a baby, they won't remember it. It'd be much crueler to do it when they're older, so I think if you're gonna have them circumcized, now is the best chance.
Old October 31st, 2009, 05:56 PM

I don't think they catch a disease either whether they are circumcized or not, and I think it is easier to clean. Most people do it earlier on because when they are born, the child will not remember being circumsized, so they won't remember any long-term pain, I think.
Old November 24th, 2009, 04:27 PM

well i had both of my baby boys circumsized. i think later on in life they will like to have it circumsized. i personally did not care to date un circumsized guys when i was younger and my husband and i are on the same boat about the circumsision idea. we both agree its cleaner, they wont remember how painful it is when the process is done, so hopefuly they like it when they get older and are not upset by us cliping their forskin
Old December 2nd, 2009, 11:57 AM

Apearently God put it there to take it away, in the Bible it says that the male children should be circumsized. Regardless, it is cleaner and you'll be less likely to contract disease and stuff like that, thats what i've been told. Most people do circumsize they're baby boys, whether its because of religious reasons or because like me they've been told that its cleaner.