Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old January 4th, 2010, 03:02 PM

Working out can be a pain in the neck at times...sometimes you just dont feel like doing anything and you just want to spend your day doing things that you actually like. I always had a problem with working out especially if it was individual workout and not someone like my coach telling me to do stuff. My motivation is getting back to how I was before I got my little belly fat. I used to have a ripped stomach and extremely toned arms and legs. Now I'm just trying to get back to that level of fitness. Its hard but I know I can do it because I did it before.
Old January 16th, 2010, 06:50 PM

You should figure out first what your limits are at. So if you want to focus on running, you want to see how much you can push yourself. Same thing with weight training. When you figure out your maximum limit when it comes to running or weight lifting, you can train yourself at a good level by using your maximum level as a goal to aspire if I could lift 200 lbs in bench pressing, and I want to press for strength, that'd be my goal. ^^;
Old February 3rd, 2010, 11:49 AM

Dont stress yourself out if things don't turn out how you want for the first couple of days or soo. It takes time to loose weight through exercising. And don't pile alot on your plate when you first start out. Work your way up to a harder workout. Its great I think that you're at least trying so go easy on yourself for the first couple of weeks. Just take it easy!!!
Old February 8th, 2010, 03:48 PM

I seriously need to get into this whole workout thing myself. Its rediculous how lazy I am. Some weeks I do good and I'm on a roll and then other times I just suck at it. Its pretty lame when you think of it and I completely blame myself. I'm going to try to get to the problem source because I don't like how I'm gaining weight lol. Its kind of sad but oh so true.
Old February 17th, 2010, 11:42 AM

You should always start out light. Especially if you're not used to working out all that much. Alot of people make the mistake of just going all out and then they burn out just as quick. You have to ease you're way up. Set goals for yourself. Like in two weeks I'll fast jog 4 blocks. stuff like that. IDK thats what I do and it worked for me. So I don't see why it shouldn't benefit you in some way.