Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old February 1st, 2010, 06:18 PM

I know its coming out this month I saw the billboard on the side of the freeway...I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I'm so excited I feel like a little kid again. Alice In Wonderland is one of my favorite books and I didn't like how Disneyland depicted it at all. So I can't wait for this one to come out. And I know its going to be amazing...Burton and Depp Duos are always awesome!!!
Old February 8th, 2010, 02:40 PM

hahah this movie looks like a trip! man but i cant wait to watch it.. march 5th! woo hahaha yeah i know im a nerd but i loved the original and i love all of tim burtons movies they always have this little freaky effect to them that just makes things more interesting. haha so yeah march 5th if you wanna watch this movie.
Old February 9th, 2010, 06:48 PM

so im kinda creeped out by the looks of this movie.. i guess it is a kids movie but from what i hear its really not.. alot of people are talking that this movie would be really good if you use drugs and then go watch it. i heard it rumored that they created it while on a drug so it would have that trippy effect for people when they also take the drug while watching it. i really hope people dont actually do this.
Old February 10th, 2010, 02:36 PM

I seriously can not wait. I'm besides myself in anticipation. It looks sooo good. I can't wait.

I'm sure the theatres are going to be packed when this thing airs but I doubt it'll be alot of little kids...I wouldn't take a kid to see that'll probably give them nightmares lol. Probably not but it is the dark side to the story...the way its supposed to be told...not the disney stuff. So theres a possibility you never know.
Old February 27th, 2010, 05:49 PM

Now that I saw the trailers to this, I am looking forward to this. The vision that Tim Burton brings is really quite good, and I cannot wait to see what he does with the story. I am a little hesitant since he did reimagine Willy Wonka and Planet of the Apes, which were terrible to mediocre movies, so here's to 3rd times the charm.
Old March 1st, 2010, 01:08 PM

im hoping this movie is really going ot be as good as everybody is making it seem. i was totally against it but then again im thinking about maybe going and seeing this. hopefully its good. if its not im going to be really upset, haha im kinda creeped out by the looks of the characters. so hopefully its pretty good!
Old March 5th, 2010, 03:55 PM

Yeah I am kind of creeped out by the looks of it too I don't think I will be going to theaters to watch it but maybe a year two later when it comes on tv I might but it does look pretty creepy. I have never read the real alice and wonderland stories so I don't really know the story behind it but all the characters look weird and creepy. like one queen has a huge head and then the other is just extremely white they all have great makeup jobs because they look way out of this world.
Old March 6th, 2010, 05:44 PM

So I heard a review of the movie a while back. Essentally, the movie just LOOKS fabulous, and some of the actors such as the Queen are really well-donw. However, the movie just is lacking originality, and there is a breakdance scene near the end that just breaks the flow horribly.

But yeah, sounds like it'd be something to see at Matinee Price
Old March 11th, 2010, 07:00 PM

i heard this movie was just okay. a lot of people were having high hopes for it and everyone was talking about it before it came out. some people told me some disappointing stories about that movie. they said it was just okay.. after she went into the rabbit hole the movie just fell apart for them. i haven't watched it yet but i'm not quite sure if i'm going to catch this in the movie theater or on dvd..

did you guys hear about the other movie tim burton is making? i believe it sort of relevant to sleeping beauty? i just heard of it i never really looked into it yet... anyone have any detials on that next tim burton movie?
Old March 12th, 2010, 12:52 PM

yes the break dancing scene! omg when i saw that i was like.. okay how dumb! they should have just left that out.. i had really high hopes for this movie.. but thats when i thought it was a remake once i found out it was a sequel i kinda didnt get my hope up too high becasue i didnt want to be disspointed.. and it was an okay movie.. i thought it was going to be alot creeper and it wasnt.. but thena agin it is disney soo