Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old November 9th, 2009, 10:59 AM

It seems like Johnny is in most of Burton's movies. Not that I'm complaining because Johnny's amazing!!
I can't wait for this movie to come out. I'm more excited to see this that the Twilight Sega that everyone's obsessed with. Tim Burton movies ceases to suprise me and I'm really excited to see it. I cant wait!!!!
Old November 14th, 2009, 02:03 PM

I have to agree with the last post. Tim Burton has a way of making dark movies so that they appeal to a wide group of watchers. The one musical he made about the barber who ends up killing his own wife while seeking revenge for her death was excellent. I think I'll go to the movies to see Alice in Wonderland just to see how he makes this story dark and creepy.
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:29 PM

I'm not looking forward to Tim Burton's reimagining of Alice in Wonderland. His original properties are usually really great while his reimaginings (Except Coraline, if you count that) are never that good. Best example would be the Willy Wonka movie in which it was just an average film, I thought. However, I'll still see it, but I'll be cautious with it's quality.
Old November 25th, 2009, 03:06 PM

I'd like to see the original dark story of Alice and Wonderland myself.

Personally, I am a little weary mainly because of the look of it. Tim Burton has a unique style, but the look of Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter worried me a little. I may be overthinking it, but I think the movie is only going to be average at best.
Old January 12th, 2010, 03:56 PM

ooo my sister and iw ere just talking about this..and howb we want to watch the original and then the the new one that is coming out. but yeah the cartoon is such a trip and i love it.. were painting the roses red!
Old January 13th, 2010, 01:25 PM

This is going to be an amazing movie. All of Tim Burton's films are amazing. I've always loved the story of Alice in Wonderland...I never liked how Disney dipicted it however. Lewis Carroll was one of Brittians prestigious authors and his book is truely a classic. I'm sooo happy that Tim Burton is going to bring it to life with the darkness thats intended by the author....Can't wait to see it.
Old January 16th, 2010, 06:33 PM

Disney did that movie with Alice in Wonderland, but what many people didn't know is that there was a previous animated series of Alice in Wonderland, except it was cartoons and a live action Alice.

To be honest....I think Alice in Wonderland is not going to be good simply because Tim Burton doesn't do good reimaginations.
Old January 25th, 2010, 05:47 PM

When does this come out? I've seen previews but Its been way before the movie acutally come out. But I'm going to see this one. Johnny Depp and Tim Burton are a great team. He's a great actor and brings all of his characters to life. He's probably going to get some kind of award for it. I can't wait!!!! I'm seriously about to jump out my seat.
Old January 27th, 2010, 01:19 PM

I have no idea when it come out but I've been hearing alot about it. And I saw a preview a looong time ago too. Like most people on here I like that its the Dark side of Alice in Wonderland...not the Disney happy version of it. Its the Wonderland that Carol probably wanted to portray. I know alot of people thought he was crazy or was high when he wrote the book but even if he was the guy is a genius!!!! The book is amazing...And hopefully the movie is too!!!
Old January 30th, 2010, 05:44 PM

I am probably going to see this one, altough I am wondering if it will be any good. While Tim Burton is an excellent visionary, I wonder if his stories are also as equal to his unique design talents. I wasn't impressed with Willy Wonka, so we sall see how the film does quite frankly, it'll have to blow me away to keep me coming back.