Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old September 8th, 2009, 04:45 PM

Default Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland.

i love tim burton's films. night before christmas to be exact. i love the whole stop motion kind of them. second to that is edward scissorhands. sometimes i forgot just how GORGEOUS johnny depp is.. gees.. anyways, who is going to catch this in the movies? i mean alice in the wonderland was bought by disney.. so i was wondering since tim burton's film always have this little dark feel to it.. how dark will this movie be since it's under disney? opinions?
Old September 8th, 2009, 05:43 PM

same here.. i love edward scissorhands. like you said, johnny depp is gorgous. have you seen him in the movie Chocolat? WOW.. with the hair tied back.. gorgeous! anyways, sorry for ranting about johnny depp instead of the movie. lol. i'm actually going to watch Alice In WOnderland. i want to see the works of tim burton!
Old September 14th, 2009, 12:08 PM

im extremely excited for this movie to come out you have no idea.. i remember when i first saw it on imbd.. and since then i couldnt wait for it to start production and now its almost out.!! going to be trippy and super amazing.
Old September 19th, 2009, 01:55 PM

I think they're only going to show dark visuals while keep the story relatively light-hearted in my opinion. I'm not a fan of the look ever since I saw Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter. However, I'll still see it. I'm still a fan of the Alice Cartoon as well as the early shorts back in the early 20th century.
Old October 7th, 2009, 11:53 AM

Tim Burton is the Mozart of movies. He is amazing I love all of his movies and im so excited for Alice In Wonerland to come out. I saw the previews the other day and it was so crazy. I think its going to be the best remake of Alice in Wonderland yet. I can't wait to go see it!!!
Old October 8th, 2009, 03:41 PM

tim burton is amazing.. i love all his movies.. edward sisscor hands.. and then theres like nightmare beofore chritmas.. all the other great dark moviers that we all kow and love.. this movie looks amazing and i cannot wait to watch it.
Old October 10th, 2009, 02:15 PM

Tim Burton is really good, although I ahve to agree with the Nostalgia Critic. When he reimagines other stories, they don't tend to be that successful in my opinion. Willy Wonka was not that impressive to me, so I'm holding my breath for Alice in Wonderland. Otherwise, he is really good. Nightmare before Christmas is his Magnum Opus IMO.
Old November 4th, 2009, 11:07 AM

I Love it when Johnny takes on my favorite character roles!!! He did an awesome job as Wanka, better than I thought possible. Then he played jack sparrow...OMG he made one hott pirate!!! Now the Mad hatter?
I'm super excited...I can't wait for this movie to come out...He's an amazing actor by far.
Old November 5th, 2009, 06:58 PM

even if this is going to be a remake.. i'm still excited to see this movie! johnny depp is sooo good looking! =) i can't wait to see him in the movie. it seems like i saw the trailer for it such a long time ago.. feels like it should be out by now.. boo.. when does it come out again?
Old November 7th, 2009, 02:35 PM

Disney doesn't actually show us the real story of Alice in Wonderland. I believe, (I haven't seen it yet obviously) that it will go more along the actual Alice in Wonderland, not the bright and cheery Disney film we all saw when we were kids. I all the more happy for it too, if that is the case. If you read the orginal Alice in Wonderland, it is a twisted dark story. And Tim has a habit of making great dark stories come to life on the screen.