Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Child and Teen Health

Old November 2nd, 2009, 12:00 PM

I love gummy bear vitamins soooo much.
They were the only vitamins I took as a kid and when my mom tried to get me to start taking regular tablets I wouldn't let her. I started taking them when I was around 2 and stoped around 12. I was not ashamed to be taking the vitamins in front of my friends. They even wanted me to bring them some from home so they can try it.
Old December 21st, 2009, 03:34 PM

I LOVE GUMMY VITAMINS!!! They tasted sooo good. it was like eating candy. I used to take a bunch at a time and my mom would scold me. But I never missed taking my vitamins. I didn't stop taking them until I was in high school. Thinking about it now Its so tempting to go and buy some becuase I need to get some vitamins anyway...
Old January 5th, 2010, 04:35 PM

aww gummy vitamins i remember when i use to take these i loved them actually i think i hated one color becaseu it was gross.. but it was something you wouldnt expect becasue i like all the citrus colors in starbust , skittles, and gummy bears.. so im thinkingit might be orange
Old January 5th, 2010, 06:09 PM

until i was about 10 i didnt know that these were vitamins. haha i just thought they were candy becasue my mom would never let me eat too many and then also the flinseston ones.. i knew those were vitamins but i wanted to take those.
Old January 6th, 2010, 05:26 PM

mmm i remember these . i always wanted to take them and eat more then one becaseu i didnrt know they were vitamins i just liked how they tasted i think i still have some around my house actually. but yeah i actually should probably start taking vitamins. lol
Old January 11th, 2010, 06:44 PM

I love these things. I haven't seen them in awhile but when I do Im going to buy me some. I loved how they came in different flavors and stuff like that. They were the only way my mom got me to take vitamins. And they tasted just like candy which made it even better. Just reading this makes me go back to a simplier time in life...lol
Old January 12th, 2010, 11:37 AM

ooo i remember these haha yeah i remember i use to take these all the time. but yeah now .. no vitamins.. yeah i dont take anymore vitamins, i use too when i was younger but thats all hmm.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 01:18 PM

they now make adult vitamins in gummy form as well and they taste pretty darn good. ihave decided to start taking the gummys everyother day as well as taking my vitamin in pill form, i cant stand taking those chewable ones. they have the most disgusting taste in the entire world. so with the new chewy gummys its like a little fruit snack on my way out the door and it has the compleate adult dose of vitamins.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 05:21 PM

The Gummy Bear Vitamins? o_o They ...it sounds like the gummy bears, but with vitamins that are injected into it......it sounds good, but it's probably not good just to eat it.....I'd like to try it, just to say that I had Gummy Bear Vitamins
Old February 17th, 2010, 02:58 PM

I love gummy bear vitamins. They're sooo awesome. I still take them. I don't care what anyone says. Its not expensive and it tastes good...what more can you ask for? Plus you don't dread taking them. I seriously don't thats for sure. My room mate takes them too. I got her hooked lol. They're the best tasting vitamins ever. Just don't treat them like regular gummie and eat the whole bottle in one sitting...Huge no no!!!