Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Child and Teen Health

Old September 7th, 2009, 01:40 PM

Default Gummy Bear Vitamins

I've noticed that a lot of people I know have started taking those kids Gummy Bear Vitamins. I"m not sure what the exact name of it is but they have like regular vitamin gummies, calcium gummies, and vegetable gummies. I tried one and it doesn't even taste like a vitamin. Has anyone tried them or is anyone currently taking them?
Old September 8th, 2009, 05:28 PM

i remember vaguely taking them gummy bear vitamins but my cousin's kid take them. i believe they take the calicum one. the maxium you can take is like 2. and they love it. it taste jsut like gummy bears.. that's what they tell me. i remember taking the flintstones one those.. i think those had a little bit of a vitamin taste to it.
Old September 14th, 2009, 12:12 PM

haha yeah! i use to take them all the time.. the gummy bear vitamins in the clear bottle.. and like you said it taste nothing like a vitamin.. but just like any other candy each color varies with taste and thats how the gummies are as well.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 04:30 PM

yumm! i remember those haha i always use to take them. all the different colors and i agree some of the colors were better then others but that goes for all candys.. best vitamin i ever had!
Old September 25th, 2009, 11:53 AM

yes i take them everyday. a better way to get all my vitamins than taking them in pill form. plus there good for my niece and nephew when the come to stay at auties house they get to eat 2 gummy bears before breakfast.. they have no clue their eating their vitamins there only concerned about getting their gummie bear!
Old September 26th, 2009, 02:23 PM

Gummy Bear Vitamins? o_o; There are actually vitamins that have the same taste and texture? Huh...that sounds good.

However, to be honest, it doesn't sound like it's really good or even safe to eat. It reminds me of those Flintstone Vitamins which were more like candy to me.
Old October 7th, 2009, 11:06 AM

Default Candy Vitamins

Ever since I was little I've been taking these vitamins. I couldn't even tell the difference between the real gummies and the vitamin ones. Even today I still don't like taking vitamins but in the form of candy I love it. It comes in different flavors and its hard to not want to finish the entire bottle in one sitting.
Old October 20th, 2009, 04:41 PM

the gummy vitabears are the best everybody can take them. i usually head to our local costco and buy the multi vitamin gummys and everybody in the family takes them. it works well so i usually buy them and the ones that no body likes like orange.. are the ones i eat and they seem to go and they get taken every morning.
Old October 23rd, 2009, 04:35 PM

I used to take them every morning but then I dont know I kind of just got sick of it. They do taste just like gummy bears. I think they are actually a little softer than regualr gummy bears. but yeah there are alot of flavors. I think it is definitely to get little kids to take vitamins since you wouldnt know if it didnt say. I think I might start taking them again.
Old October 24th, 2009, 05:50 PM

I'm assuming that the Gummy Bear Vitamins are simply like the Flintstone Vitamins a while bak. The Vitamins that don't taste like vitamins and more like bad Candy,and have all the nutrients kids need whe they are growing up.

I'dsay to dosome research to see if they are 100% safe, but itsounds like they are from what I've heard, so I may get some.