Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old December 8th, 2009, 01:33 PM

everytimei watch a preview fo this show i get more and more excited and i have reason too now.. because guiliiana and bill are coming on after the kardashians yay!
Old December 11th, 2009, 03:27 PM

I can't wait until Sunday when the new season comes out it looks like there is a lot of drama. It is so excited. I hope they have a special when kourtney has her baby that definitely fun to watch. I can't wait to see lamar adjust into their lifestyle. it definitely will be a fun show to watch. I am super excited can't wait.
Old January 8th, 2010, 03:21 PM

I really like the new season of keeping up with the kardashians so far. It is so much fun to watch. I felt bad for Rob about Adrian just having her boyfriend send him an email but I understand why she doesnt want to get back with him because obviously he cheated on her but I just think she should of told him instead of her boyfriend.
Old January 11th, 2010, 01:54 PM

i watch every sunday lol its hilarious abd bruce. mann kris and bruce .. and then rob.. and i mean every so often kim stays somethign funny but then theres khole and kourtney and scott! haha oh scott.. but i have to say im curious to see how the rest of the season is going to be
Old January 11th, 2010, 03:26 PM

I think its pretty funny too. I know they're coming out with a new series with all of them. So I'm guessing we're going to be seeing alot of Odom besides on the court. That should be interesting, I think they're marriage is a stunt. But hey who am I to judge? I saw the previews for the new season and it looked pretty cool...I think it already aired..but I dont have time to watch tv that much this time of year...so I'll catch it on the rerun.
Old January 15th, 2010, 03:13 PM

Well I disagree that their marriage is a stunt. I mean I think they are just such a cute couple. I really do think they love each other. I really want to see more of lamar on the show. I think he would be a great addition to the show. i think he is definitely has more of a calmer personality compared to the kardashians. I can't wait until the new episode on sunday. didn't really see previews but i always love watching.
Old January 27th, 2010, 11:43 AM

I was reading this magazine about Khloe and Lamar's relationship...and it basically said it was a fake. Like in the pictures of them together at events she's always pulling away from him when he's trying to hug her (eventhough its clearly not a hug that you boyfriend/husband would give you) even when he's holding her hand....he's not holding her hand he's holding and index finger. And they walk in silence. They don't talk nothing just silence...Not your typical newly weds.....its a sham!!!
Old January 27th, 2010, 06:27 PM

did you guys watch the most recent episode! wow.. seriously that guy took the boxing charity event a little too seriously . rob was clearly on the flooe. but yeah over all; the episode was hilarious and i would jhave loved to see khole fight hahah
Old January 29th, 2010, 03:26 PM

Yeah I think that guy just wanted to beat rob up or something cuz when rob's step brother was saying something to him he was like get that bald guy up her I still have a lot more in me and what not. That guy just really had some problems I mean it is suppose to be for charity. oh yeah he also said something about knocking rob's head off or something that which was rude and mean.
Old February 1st, 2010, 03:07 PM

This show is hilarious. I know why people watch it. Its probably one of the most entertaining reality tv shows out right now. I used to watch the spin off too with the other two sisters. But its not as funny as the entire family together. They're so high-maintanced but we all love them for it...right? I seriously need to find time to watch the tele again. I'm missing out.