Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old November 9th, 2009, 02:04 PM

I heard now that they're going to show a special segmant on Khloe's wedding and how the family reacted. I actually kindof want to see the family reaction because its going to be hilarious. Their family tends to be a tab bit too emotional about little things that regular families may deal with everyday with no problem. I forgot when it airs but I'm sure theres going to be reruns too...
Old November 9th, 2009, 06:23 PM

i watched the wedding last night.. OMG how bitchy was khole being to bruce! seriously.. poor bruce haha.. but ti was really good. kim was obviously jealous.. and kourt was just there haha it made me laugh so hard when khole rubbed her belly in that weird dance way

not to mention rob was right the entire time anyone fought poor rob kim and kris against him when kim was clearly wrong.

kholes ring is ridiculous! like wow.. over the top to the max
Old November 11th, 2009, 07:07 PM

love this show watched the wedding as well and i agree the previews for next season seemed soooo good! cant wait for dec 13th i think it is.. its going to be crazy good haha.. anyways.. there family is crazy but i love it,
Old November 13th, 2009, 03:00 PM

Default keeping up with the kardashians

Yeah I watched the wedding special too it was really good but seriously khloe was really mean to bruce. I mean why did she have to wait until the ring came i mean she already was planning her wedding so yeah. but yeah i am glad that she ended up asking bruce to walk her down the isle because it would seriously been rude if she didnt in my opinion because bruce did raise her. but yeah i cant wait until the new season comes out. I dont know the exact but i am soo excited. I totally love that show but i am still kind of confused how they even got famous in the first place is it because they were like socialites or something? i dunno i just thought it was a little random that they got their own show and everything
Old November 18th, 2009, 02:49 PM

I just recently saw the episode on Khloe's wedding I thought it was soo beautiful...and it got rid of those critics saying that they're romance was fake....Odom isn't an actor and couldn't fake his feeling even if he tried....he's a basketaball player for crying out loud...so I hope it lasts and they make eachother happy and I'm happy that she found happiness...we all know how hard it is to find someone you're compatible with in everyway
Old November 18th, 2009, 06:30 PM

saw the previews for this new season and it looks soo good! wow its crazy how good it look and how intese everything is.. so im super excited to tune in and see what all the comotion is .. should be a good season.. dec 13th. wooo
Old November 18th, 2009, 06:56 PM

scott and rob fight!! ommmmmmgg.. when i saw that i was like what the heckk.. it amazes me how they put the clips together and it just draws you in and not to mention its not sooo good! ahh eye catching,
Old November 23rd, 2009, 04:42 PM

starts sooner then it seems! dec 13th will be here in no time. what is that like 3 weeks or so haha now i can have something to watch on sunday nights now. i love this family reminds me soo much of mmy family and my 2 sisters we fight over the same things they do.
Old December 7th, 2009, 04:50 PM

sttaaaarrttttsssss!!! this sunday!! ahhh i cannot wait i love this show its hilarious .. like even when they dont mean too.. kris wants to be one of the daughter mainly kims best freind its just hilarious i lovvee themmm!
Old December 7th, 2009, 06:15 PM

yay!! i cannot wait.. its going to be soo good. even from the commercials it looks good.. scoot and rob get in a fight wow!! this sunday cannot wait.. i also saw a preview for kendra which starts in march so confgrats to her and hank on the baby and koutney and scott