Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old September 7th, 2009, 02:25 PM

Default Weak Nails

My nails are very weak. They always break or are easily bent. My friend said she takes vitamin E and her nails got really strong. Does anyone know if it works or have any other suggestions?
Old September 8th, 2009, 05:35 PM

i use to be like that too.. and to add on top of that.. i use to always bite my nails so imagine just how horrible my hands looked. i try to put nail polish over my nails so i stop biting them but that didn't work. i would suggest you to take some vitamin e. and i put those nail polish that make your nail grow stronger.. it worked for me..
Old September 16th, 2009, 12:25 PM

All I have to say is, drink Milk. I always have long nails that last long because of Milk. Simple enough it makes it stronger. Everyone thinks my nails are fake but they're not )=< haha Yeah I suggest the whole taking vitamins but also drink dairy is great. Yogurt perhaps?
Old October 22nd, 2009, 04:33 PM

my nails are also pretty weak. i wish i could grow strong long nails.. no more fake nails for me then. someone above me said that drinking milk help so i'm going to give that a try.. how about the sally hansen polish? don't they have like specific ones for weak nails? i never tried those before so i'm not sure if they really work or not though..
Old October 26th, 2009, 11:34 AM

Im sure taking vitamins would help. But i know for sure that at the regular drug store they have this product that you can just paint on like regular nail polish that is supposed to norish your nails and make them stronger. Its clear so if you want you could still paint on regular nail polish after its dry. And it doesn't have that horrible medicated smell. After a couple of weeks you'll see the difference.
Old February 10th, 2010, 03:47 PM

My nails are weak too. Like I chip them all the time and sometimes the tips peel off in layers its weird. But they have this nail polish thing that supposed to harden your nails. And you just paint it on. It sounds pretty simple. And you can get it at your local drug store and I don't think its that expensive so thats good too.
Old February 16th, 2010, 02:44 PM

im going to have some weak nails in a little becasue im gonna take off my fake ones soon.. starting to look super ugly haha.. thats the downside if arycil nails.. they alwasy leave your nails brittle.
Old February 16th, 2010, 06:10 PM

i have grew my own nails out to look like fake nails.. i did it buy getting a nail harding polish at target and then repainting them every week and they have grown to be so nice. i really like having my natural nails except my pointer finger nails are always shorter because i use those fingers for the most tasks.. all my other nails seem to grow really good.
Old February 17th, 2010, 03:06 PM

I like fake nails because my nails are disgusting. But I want to start wearing my natural nails but I need to go get that nail harderner polish thing. I seriously need to go to target. Because I need to start actually taking care of my nails properly. I have on my nails right now but after I take them off I'm not getting them redone hopfully never.
Old February 17th, 2010, 04:13 PM

well there are also supplements that you can take and they really help with the growth of your hair, nails and keeping your skin clear.. they really work wonders when you are trying to grow out your nails i have trouble with mine simply because i use my hands so much that my nails are weak and they break and crack all the time.. it really bugs me,