Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old December 22nd, 2009, 11:00 AM

i love taking the diffrent classes that they offer at my gym. the have one called kick box cardio, which its basically a kick boxing class, on and a new one i really enjoy taking in called rumba its like a mixtures of dance and diffrent types of moves its really fun and keeps you entertained.. if i have extra time i usually like to use the eliptical before my class to get warmed up..
Old January 4th, 2010, 03:28 PM

I mostly do running. Every Sunday I go to the track with my dad...since I still live at home. Thats our father daughter bonding time lol. Its great because he motivates me and Its fun. We run about 3 1/2 miles on the track and do 2 warm up and cool down laps before and after the work out. Then sometimes I go the gym with him. It depends on what I have to do that day. But for two hours I set aside to work out with my dad. I know most people wouldn't dream of working out with a parent but it works for me.
Old January 8th, 2010, 11:49 AM

does walking up and down the stairs at school for class and walking up a high elevarted hill to get to the parking lot count.?? hahaha in know thats not a serious question but still thats what my workout consit of now these days since i no longer have much time.
Old January 16th, 2010, 06:53 PM

The elipitical is my favorite machine to work off of. It's easy to use, you get a lot of calories burned, and it's really effective. As for classes, kickboxing is really good....personally, though, I prefer actual kickboxing instead of cardio kickboxing, cardio kickboxing is more aerobic, but I do like to learn an actual martial art.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 06:30 PM

Elipticals are awesome...but what I really like best is actually Cardio Kickboxing. Cardio Kickboxing is really fun, really active, and also the best thing I did for one semester....the dance was really cool.

I want to do more cardio kickboxing, and possibly do more aerobic dances.