Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old November 16th, 2009, 12:22 PM

my little sister who is 10.. doesnt want a flip phone she wants a phone with a keyboard haha.. i offered to let her use the 2nd line on the phone.. and she said " noo i want a phone with a keyboard on it" haha when i was ten i didnt eveb have a phone!
Old November 25th, 2009, 01:22 PM

I love flip phones....however, I really do like just flipping the phones back and forth, I spent all day doing that one day when I first got an old flip phone, just flipping it open and close...right now, I don't have another flip phone, but I kinda want one nowadays....I have a Motorola SLVR. XD It works good, but I need a protective screen.
Old December 1st, 2009, 11:35 AM

my little brother is begging for a phone.. and hes 10. its amazes me how all these little kids have phones and i didnt even get one until my senior yr of highschool and i graduated in 07 ppl. haha. anyways back to the storie.. he wants a phone and i wanted to get him a flip phone.. but he wants one with a full keyboard. ha
Old December 2nd, 2009, 01:09 PM

I would rather have a flip phone because I'm pretty careless when it comes to phones and I always sit on them or drop them. Plus when I did have a non flip phone the face of my phone screen got cracked and scratched up alot. I do love phones with keyboards because its easier to text. So i'll mostlikely choose to have a non flip keyboard phone over a regular flip phone.