Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old September 4th, 2009, 05:23 PM

Default Flip phones?

Do you like flip phones or non-flip phones? I have a touch screen phone and I like it but I'm always worried I'll drop it and the screen will get damage. My phone flips open though so that I have a full qwerty keyboard which I like.
Old September 7th, 2009, 01:51 PM

I like touch screen phones just because they seem to have a lot more features. I really want an iphone. I'm just waiting for my contract to end so I can get a new phone. But flip phones I think are better if you need durability. Those things are pretty tough and can withstand a good amount of wear and tear.
Old September 8th, 2009, 02:37 PM

yeah im not a big fan of touch screens they frustrate me so much. i mean they are pretty cool but im a blackberry girl.. i love my bb its basically my life hahah jk that sounds pretty sad
Old September 8th, 2009, 05:13 PM

i want an iphone. but iphone revolves around the whole 'touch screen' thing. and that's one thing that i don't like... a touch screen keyboard. i just feel like i can't type right with it. but i guess it can be me because people tell me that you evenutally get use to it. i tried getting myself familiar with it by using my mama's iphone but damint i just can't type as fast as i could with a real keyboard. i'm not a big fan of flip phones. i need a full screen keyboard. i can't imagine myself using a flip phone. haha. oh wells. whatever flaots your baot.
Old September 25th, 2009, 12:32 PM

i think the iphones seem cool the only bad thing is if you have fake nails it is very hard to handle because the buttons work off of body heat not pressure. i find if very hard to use. but i really love the apps for them im totally addicted to them. i love love love the games. but i agree with the other girl who says its all about the black berrys. i agree 100%
Old September 26th, 2009, 05:55 PM

The only benefit to flip phones is that it's harder for you to accidentally call someone. I have a palm centro and I've accidently dialed people by mistake because the phone was in my purse and something caused it to turn on and dial a number. Other than that, I use to have a flip phone but I'm glad I've gone to a normal open face phone.
Old October 19th, 2009, 12:37 PM

I like flip phones because they protect your screen but I aslo love phones with full keyboards because its easier to text. I really don't like having to text with a standard dialing pad it gets annoying after awhile. one thing I'm not too happy about is that I noticed also that flip phones tend to be smaller than phones with full keyboards. I'm not a purse carrying person so I don't really like the fact that my phone doesn't fit in my pocket. I need to upgrade to a smaller more compact keyboard fone.
Old October 19th, 2009, 05:58 PM

yeah ia gree my blackberry is all scratched up from when i dropped it.. i hate look at it haha but i cant get it fixed yet anyways .iwhen i had a razor ir never got messed up becasue liek you said.. it basically protect that screen
Old November 7th, 2009, 04:48 PM

I used to love flip phones, but I got a phone with one of those sliding keypads. Now I'm in love with this. I don't like touch screens because I'm always having to unlock it to use it or have to worry about it pressing buttons everytime I brush it. I like the sliding keypad though, it gets rid of that problem for me.
Old November 13th, 2009, 05:50 PM

I think flip phones are ok I used to have one but i have a touch screen now which i think gets annoying sometimes because I always accidently call someone. I mean it happens like everyweek which seriously gets super annoying because it dials someone that i havent talked to in like forever and then they call me back and there like who is this and i am just like what the heck you called me and then i realize that i called them but i guess i just have to wait until my plan is over until i can get another one which is like almost two years from now since i just got my phone not that long ago like in august.