Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old September 4th, 2009, 05:19 PM

Default Good body wash

Anyone know of a good body wash ? So far I really like the Olay ones because they make my skin really soft. But sometimes I break out on my back so I need something that will get rid of that too without drying the rest of my skin out.
Old September 8th, 2009, 04:25 PM

majority of the time i do use olay. other times i would break out of my shell and try other stuff. i don't break out my back but it does for my boyfriend whenever he switches around too much.. i love using the onet hat have little mirco beads in them. i like how they feel like they are getting rid of the dead skin.
Old September 25th, 2009, 12:15 PM

i think its called caress tihiti renewal.. smells like you have excaped to the islands.. it is pink and smells amazing. it has tiny microbeads to scrub away all the dry dead skin and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. best part is ive found it to be cheaper than the reguar olay body washes..
Old October 1st, 2009, 12:11 PM

yesterday when i was at wal-mart i bought a caress body wash. it was in a pink bottle.. called berry indudgling i believe.. from the bottle it looks like it have those microbeads in them but when i used it last night.. i was like GAHHH no mircobeads. i mean it leaves my skin smelling wonderful but still.. i wanted microbeads!! =(
Old October 14th, 2009, 10:04 AM

I love dove body lotions or I use organic stuff. Its amazing how good they feel on your skin after a long day. Sometimes I don't even need to wear lotion or other body products becuase it moisterizes my skin on its own. The soothing smells from the organic body washes relaxes you so much. At first its suprising and almost shocking the effects body washes has on your skin.
Old November 11th, 2009, 02:35 PM

Dove body washes are really good...I recently tried Suave and was suprised at how soft my skin felt after just on use...bath and body works always work like magic, and they come in a large variety of scents which makes it even better. I need to go and buy some body wash i'm actually running out...i think i'll pay a visit to Bath and Body works...I need a new scent lol
Old November 11th, 2009, 05:43 PM

ive recently been using thisw sweet pea one from sauve,, actually i lied its cherry blossom i normally buy sweet pea.. anyways it smells amazing i love it not to strong not to sweet perfect combination.. its a new favorite.
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:20 PM

I break out on my back sometimes, but it is not my body wash. What I found that helps is wearing a cotton T-shirt to bed at night (or nothing at all, but I get chilly at night). The cotton will pull the sweat from your skin when your sleeping. It helps a lot. Also when you wake up, just like how you wash your face before bed and in the morning, use the wash cloth to wipe off your shoulders and back. It helps for me and I didnt have to go get a special body wash for it. I use Dove or Caress.
Old November 16th, 2009, 12:13 PM

i like to try different ones becasue there are the ones we grew up around so we just buy them and then there are the ones we try and see for outselves.. so i alwasy swtich it around and if i really like it them well.. i keep it