Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old September 4th, 2009, 05:08 PM

Default The Time Traveler's Wife

I saw the Time Traveler's Wife the weekend it came out. Overall I liked it. I'm not sure if it was worth going to the movie theater's for though. It was a little confusing. Has anyone else seen it?
Old September 7th, 2009, 01:23 PM

I saw it ! I thought it was really sad but yes I was so confused at first. I liked it but I wish they would have clarified it a little bit more. Even at the end of the movie I wasn't 100% sure that I understood the whole thing.
Old September 8th, 2009, 04:47 PM

i hate feeling like that when i'm walking out the movies. like what the hell happened *ask boyfriend*. haha. anyways, i haven't watch that movie yet. i want too though. i want to watch it after i read the book.. since like everyone would always say.. the 'book' is always better than the movie. from what i heard from friends.. they thought it was confusing also. so overall, the didn't like the movie. oh wells.. i still want to watch it.. when it comes out on dvd.
Old September 21st, 2009, 12:00 PM

i saw the time travelers wife too.. and i liked it thought it was good.. sad.. but good.. i willa dmit its not the best movie i have seen.. but still it wasnt bad.i would really like to watch jennifers body has anyone seen it? i keep hearing mixed reviews.
Old September 25th, 2009, 01:22 PM

so i havent seen the time travelers wife i would like to see it.. but i too have heard many negitive reviews so im starting to worrie about it.. but i think it would be good i mean i saw some movies ppl loved and i hated n ones i loved ppl hated so i guess i would need to see it for my self. i want to see the movie love happens and also the ugly truth. both seem good anybody seen either one of those?
Old September 26th, 2009, 04:03 PM

I saw the Time Traveler's Wife and did not like it. I was very disappointed because I like Rachel Mcadams and had really high hopes for the movie. But immediately once the movie started, I found the acting not so great and the moive extremely slow! You're probably better off renting the movie if you want to see it still.
Old October 12th, 2009, 01:52 PM

I saw it too, but I have to say that the book was way way better. It told alot more of the story that the movie left out and it was more descriptive. I liked the movie regardless but the book was even more amazing. I reccommend it to you guys if you really liked the movie.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 11:47 AM

I saw the movie and have to say that I was very disappointed. The book was so much better. Alot of the events that happen in the movie went into more detail in the book. Some of the funny parts of the book that i thought was the most entertainment were left out of the movie entirely. I was expecting the movie to be exactly like the book because it was not that big of a book.
Old January 6th, 2010, 11:55 AM

I saw this movie when it came out in the theatre after I read the book. The book was waayyyyyyyyy wayyyyyyy better. There were alot of parts that I thought were the best parts in the book that they cut out in the movie. It was great acting but It still wasn't the same...sometimes during the movie I would just zone out. It would've probably been a great movie to me if I didn't read the book. SO if you liked the movie even just a little book just read the book its more entertaining.
Old January 11th, 2010, 01:47 PM

awww i remember watching this with my grandma and aunt in texas,, it was good but i didnt think it was sad liek everyone said yeah it does have its moments.. but i not as sad as i thought it would be. i actually would like to rent it again.