Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old January 20th, 2010, 03:14 PM

I wouldn't buy it if I were you. It works yes, but when it stops you're in serious trouble. Sometimes it seems like your skin is lashing out on you or karma paying you back for flaunting your once clear skin. Now I stay far away from it...I still have all four products for the kit in my my medicine closet. I wish it kept working because it was great. My skin was radiant and was soooo disappointing.
Old February 5th, 2010, 04:31 PM

I have never used it before one of my friend has and it didn't help her at all. So I really think it depends. But after reading all the posts I think your best bet is not try it because it is expensive and if it makes your skin bad in the end I dont think it is worth it. Hmm maybe you should try the one with hayden pantierre comercial I forgot what it was but it is something specially for each person so maybe check that out.
Old February 12th, 2010, 04:15 PM

I agree I don't think it is worth it if your skin becomes worse in the end. It just isn't worth a little while of good skin and them bad skin again. I think try the skin ID thing from neutrogena. I don't know if it works but I think just give it a try since it is supposedly be specially made for each type of skin or something like that.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 05:21 PM

I don't like proactiv at all.

I tried it but I have extra sensitive skin and it really did me wrong. And in the informercials they talk about how its supposed to work for all skin types...yea right!!! But I think it depends on each individual because my friend has the same problem as me and it worked fine for her....which made me mad!!!
Old March 8th, 2010, 04:54 PM

Where do I begin with this product. Its man. If only those commericals were actually true. But I guess not all products work for everybody. I know alot of people swear by this stuff. But honestly it didnt do anything for me. It just made my face break out even more and get all dry and nasty face started stripping. I got all nervous and I went to the doctor and he said that my face is tooo sensitive to be using proactive and he gave me a list of acne products that I should try. I was kinda pissed that it didn't work because I still had a lot of the product left over and I basically wasted my money. I just decided to give it to my cousin...and it works for her....pisses me off even more!!!
Old March 11th, 2010, 05:28 PM

i heard some good stories from friends about it. i use it before when i was young but nothing really changed on my skin. didn't get better didnt get any worst. i just switched to over the counter. maybe you can go to those carts at the mall and ask them if they can give you a sample? oh yeah! and if you do want to try it, you can return it back for a FULL refund if youre not satisfy with it. but some people do tell me it gets their faec really dry the first time they used it. depends on yiur skin too. it's all a bet..