Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old September 4th, 2009, 05:05 PM
Default Best Makeup Brand

What is your favorite makeup brand? I like MAC just because they have such a variety of things and I like revlon because its affordable and I think the quality is pretty good.
Old September 7th, 2009, 01:27 PM

My favorite line would have to be Urban Decay or Too Faced. I like a lot of their eyeshadows because they come in shades that you wouldn't usually find in other lines. I think the packaging is really cute too. Probably geared toward a younger audience though.
Old September 16th, 2009, 12:11 PM

My favorite ones would have to be MAC covergirl, maybelline, sephora, smashbox. (= <3 I love all! haha you can go expensive or inexpensive, you just have to find the right ones.
Old October 2nd, 2009, 04:53 PM

I really like chanel makeup or that is pretty much the only makeup I have ever used since I pretty much only use the makeup my mom has and all of hers is chanel. though i have used a little of like the maybelline blush and somehow it made my cheeks feel itchy it was just weird. so i guess i will probably just stick with chanel even though it is really expensive. but since i dont really wear that much makeup like probably i wear it like once a month so its not that bad once you think about it
Old October 7th, 2009, 01:59 PM

my favorite is sephora or victoria's secret. Those are the only two places that I was able to find that had the exact foundation for my skin type and color. They also have a large variety of colors and product choices more so sephora than victoria's secret. I also like using covergirl make up especially their lash exacts highlights line...I was so suprised at how much it brought out my true eye color.
Old October 8th, 2009, 05:25 PM

i love mac.. i will admit its a bit much sometimes.. so i dont alwasy wear it.. but i do keep a lose powder as well for everyd day use and then a mac studio fix for when im going out.. it works out perfect.