Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old September 4th, 2009, 06:00 PM

Default Best Lotion

I'm looking for a good lotion. My skin gets really dry during the day but I need a lotion that soaks in fast because I don't like feeling sticky when its hot outside.
Old September 7th, 2009, 02:12 PM

I really like johnson and johnson's baby lotion. Theres one made for adults though in a pink bottle. Its really lightweight and soaks in fast but works very well too. I know there are a couple of different scents but the pink one was the only one that soaked in really fast and didn't leave me feeling greasy.
Old September 26th, 2009, 04:57 PM

I'm actually very picky about my lotion. I don't like the lotion too thick and too much fragrance. I've tried a lot that I just didn't like and right now I'm using (and really like) the Burt's Bees lotion. The consistency is thin so it doesn't make me oily and it has a very clean scent and at the same time my legs do not feel dry.
Old September 30th, 2009, 06:31 PM

i use either suave the big greyish brown bottle haha.. its like smooth something .. or babylotion espeically in the summer i alwasy carry babylostion with me.. its a must kinda like my purell
Old November 19th, 2009, 06:30 PM

when it comes to lotion i always use..... i hate it when i blank out.. it starts with a P.. its like in a tanish bottle.. can't remember what's it called right now.. but it's really good.. there's no crazy fancy odor to it but it does do the job and keep your hands silky smooth throughout the whole day!
Old December 16th, 2009, 01:59 PM

Vaseline lostions work really well as well as cocobutter lotions. Coco butter helps bring out your natural glow while norishing you skin. Its really good on extremely dry skin. I was suprised how much it evened out my skin tone and give ma a rich healthy glow that was natural. No longer am I ashy lol. Also Nivea has some nice lotions as well. I mostly use think lotions for my skin because of how dry it can get...I tried shea butter lotions and that worked as well.
Old February 26th, 2010, 01:11 PM

if its a lotion that your planning on using at night i would buy the johnson and johnsons stress free body lotion. its made with lavander and camamile and its totally soothing and relaxing. i like to use it when i get home from work and school and im getting ready to calm down and settle in to comfy home mode.. i usualyl just put some on my hands and it seems to really relax me.
Old March 1st, 2010, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire Lapsley View Post
if its a lotion that your planning on using at night i would buy the johnson and johnsons stress free body lotion. its made with lavander and camamile and its totally soothing and relaxing. i like to use it when i get home from work and school and im getting ready to calm down and settle in to comfy home mode.. i usualyl just put some on my hands and it seems to really relax me.
i totally 100% agree with you. this lotion is some of the best stuff i have ever used and it relaxes you so much. i researched that its used for calming and relaxing. i use it after my bath and i fall straight asleep. but i also use the Johnsons baby lavender bath wash as well.. its just that extra touch when your wanting to relax
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:48 AM

I usually use Nivea or Delon. Delon..I'm suprised one other person knew about it because people tend not too. But they're really nice lotions and come in alot of different scents. I love white chocolate..it smells devine. But there are alot of scents to choose from besides that. And Nivea I like because its very thick and it locks in mositure for a long time....man I sounded like a comercial rep.
Old March 19th, 2010, 02:48 PM

there is this olay one that i really like to use simply because it works really good and helps keep my skin hydroated.. i use it all the time any time i get out of the shower i am lathering up in the lotion in hopes that my skin wont dry out like the sahara desert!