Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old December 4th, 2009, 11:21 AM

i have been needing to work out so for christmas my boyfrind and i are getting each other gym memebership passes. im super excited because we will both be able to go to the gym together. we are planning on being each others coaches and inspration to keep going. im hopeing it works im looking to lose 10lbs and he is looking to gain musscle. i hope we do good! the buddy system keeps us going.
Old December 8th, 2009, 05:36 PM

im just sitting here waiting to get off work so i can go to my gym and get my work out on. i have to sit all day in my office and i get way to restless to jsut go home so i am planning on going to the gym and running and working out for a while so i can calm my self before i return home to the hectic christmas planning and wrapping.
Old December 21st, 2009, 11:57 AM

I lift weights...just to keep my arms and legs toned. I more focus on my legs than my arms though. Also they have the ab coaster thing. That thing is incredible. I absolutely love it. Also besides the tread mill I use the stair stepper thing. Its kind of fun when you first try it. If I were you I would sign up for some of the classes they offer. They have a cycling class and its soo AWESOME!!!
Old December 30th, 2009, 01:07 PM

Well theres the stair stepper and All the weights that you can do...Especially for women you should check out the ones that help give you a firmer butt and thighs...Also therest the AB Coaster...I'm IN LOVE with that thing...its amazing. I used if for a week straight for like 10 minutes going in all directions and the results was pretty shocking lol. I haven't been to the gym in awhile and my visit is long over due so I need to hop on the train soon!!!