Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old November 16th, 2009, 03:46 PM

i love how hair dye smells also haha its smells pretty good i will admit it amazes me how all the things we smell the ones we arent suppose to smell end up being my favorite.
Old January 5th, 2010, 06:36 PM

i need to go get some.. and fast my hair is looking a little orangish.. redish kinda and imnot really liking it.. i just wanna change it already something dark thats what im feeling at the moment.. idunno if its becasue of the mood im in.. but still.
Old January 6th, 2010, 12:37 PM

I'm thinking about changing up my hair color a little bit but I'm going to do a celophane...And its not going to be that out there or anything like that. I just want something a little lighter than what I have right now...I'm kind of nervous about doing it because I like my natural hair color and I don't want it to be one of those things that I do and then end up hating it in the end. I'm going to have to think hard about this one.
Old January 25th, 2010, 06:46 PM

I want to dye my hair. I've never done it before so I'm thinking about doing it but alot of people are telling me that its not good for your hair and it could be harmful. But I don't know I'm going to have to check out that celophane thing...never heard about it before but I'll look it up later on the internet...And see how it works and maybe talk to my cousin whose a hair dresser and get her thoughts on it.