Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old September 2nd, 2009, 05:36 PM

Default hair dye.

im a big hair dye addict.. i always want to cha ge up my look and dye my hair a different color.. but i dont go get it done i just use the one from the store in a box.
its less harmful for your hair right?
Old September 4th, 2009, 05:25 PM

I'm not really sure if its less harmful. I've dyed my hair a few times. But in the past year I've dyed it a lot. I have dark hair and I bleached part of blonde which took 2 dye processes. And then when it started to grow out I dyed it back to the natural color but it kept fading so I had to dye it twice. After that I decided not to dye it anymore even though the color faded. My hair was wayyy to damaged to dye again.
Old September 7th, 2009, 01:11 PM

I would think that getting it done in the salon is better for your hair just because the products are professional. But at the same time that could mean that the products are more potent. And yes definitely be careful when dying your hair a lot, it can severly damage your hair.
Old September 7th, 2009, 01:53 PM

Maybe you should try using the demi-permanent hair dyes. They don't last as long but they are a lot gentler on your hair because it isn't permanent. And since you like to change up your hair color a lot i think the dye is supposed to last for like 10 weeks or something around there.
Old September 8th, 2009, 02:45 PM

i have really been thinking about dying my hair like a honey color.. i have darker hair but becaus ei dyed it.. and im sick of dark hair now.. my orginal hair color is really light light brown .. dirty blondish. but im not sure how its going to look.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 11:47 AM

You have to consider that it will be Fall soon! I was thinking of going lighter again, but then summers gone and I don't have that drive to dye my hair again. haha. All I know is you go lighter for spring and summer and darker for fall and winter.. we'll seeeeee
Old October 7th, 2009, 01:08 PM

The least harmfull way to die your hair is to use a colored cellophane. Because all it does it brings out ur natural color with a tint towards the color you chose. When you finish applying the product it leaves your hair looking shiny and healthy instead of dry and brittle.
Old October 12th, 2009, 05:20 PM

who else loves the way that hair dye smells.. haha i love it.. i love sying my hair because of the smell.. like when you take a shower you can smell it.. haha i must sound crazy but seriously.. like nail polish too.
Old October 13th, 2009, 01:56 PM

im kinda excited! haha imdying my hair within the week and i use to have light hair.. and then about a yr ago i dyed it darker.. and im bored with it now.. so yeah im prety excited! haha
Old November 4th, 2009, 06:14 PM

ive decided about ten minutes to dye my hair.. iw as going to go light but i decided i want to go just a little darker for winter and lighter for summer haha i mean it only makes sense right.. winter colors dark.. summer bright and light.