Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old September 2nd, 2009, 05:31 PM

Default anyone own a zune?

in oct. i will have my zune for 1 yr.. and it never works! it shuts off and it will say the baterry is dead wehen i just charged it or just literally skip througfh all the songs and then just shut off! anyone else having this issue??
Old September 2nd, 2009, 06:20 PM

maybe you should consider.. exchanging it before the next month.. because isnt there like a yr warrenty or something.. but yeah i had a zune and i had issues too.. but i just updated my softwear and allw as good. try that too.
Old September 7th, 2009, 02:49 PM

I was thinking about getting a zune but I'm not sure yet. What are some of the features? But back to the original post yeah I would check to see if your zune is still under warranty !
Old September 8th, 2009, 06:09 PM

i never had a zune before. an ipod yes.. but not a zune. my friends had one though. some people like it better than an ipod. i guess because it also has the radio feature. the one my friend had was pretty big but i can't remember if it had any internet access to it. i still prefer using a ipod instead.. but that's just me.
Old September 14th, 2009, 01:03 PM

yeah i would say.. update the software too .. i have a friend who has a zune like the very first one and she was having lot of issues with it.. then once she upgraded her software all was good.. so try that and see how it acts after
Old September 16th, 2009, 12:12 PM

I say screw the Zune and go with an iPod. haha iPod can never fail you. Well it can, but not as much as the Zune. haha I think that it's more reliable because it's a bigger company/franchise
Old September 23rd, 2009, 05:49 PM

haha i have a zune.. im actually listening to it now.. and i have some issues with it too.. sometimes it just doesnt want to work! its super annying and my family travels alot soo it sucks because it alwasy want to not work when i need it most!

the hd zune looks pretty sick i will admit.
Old November 7th, 2009, 04:52 PM

I love my zoon. I've never had those problems and Ill have had mine for about two years now. I did have a iPod that wouldn't turn on and kept saying the battery was dead, like yours. It ended up getting toasted when I left it on the charger overnight. It just cooked it I guess. I've had a zoon ever sense. Maybe yours has a defect?
Old November 9th, 2009, 12:17 PM

I originally was considering getting a zune before I got my first Ipod but then my friend discouraged me from it being that she was having problems with hers, similiar to the ones you're having. I got the iPod instead and never had a problem with it. You should try to have your zune replaced or fixed under the warrentee thing, since its been not quite a year. Take advantage of that!!!
Old November 16th, 2009, 03:39 PM

i had a zune but i had alot of issues with it.. idunno why i loved my zune but it strtes sounding kinda like a transformer..ansd skips over alot of the songs its just horrible haha. but i styill have it i just dont use it as often