Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old November 14th, 2009, 02:16 PM

Maybe they spend all that time trying to make it look like they have more hair than they do? That would explain why it takes so long and yet doesn't seem like they have changed anything on their hair. (hello guys, it looks exactly like it did when you woke up this morning o.O). yet, I guess some woman have the same habit. I take less than five minutes on my hair. Brush and toss mouse in it to keep it rfom poofing on me.
Old December 12th, 2009, 02:52 PM

We know that we arent goign to have this great hair for long so maybe thats why? honestly I dont know why some guys do that and others just dont care at all. I mean brushing it seems like pointless most days. Thats why I make mine short. Easy. But I guess it could be that we are taking up time in the mirror that you girls want. I mean compaired the two and its obvious who needs their own bathroom.
Old December 18th, 2009, 01:52 PM

riiggghhhtt! thats what im saying. i have guy friends who are like females. they take longer on there hair then i do and to come out of the house.. i have afreind who wont even take his shirt off at the beach becasue he doesnt want to get a tan,. lol
Old December 21st, 2009, 03:41 PM

Some guys are like that and I hate it. Especially one of my close guy friends. Its so annoying. I'll be waiting for him to get ready for forever. It's supposed to be the other way around but no. He takes forever to even choose his outfits...I mean when he's done he looks good but its too much time. And he moves soooo slow...thats probably why he takes forever. So whenever we're going somewhere together...I tell hiim to start getting ready a couple hours in advance because then we could make it there on time.
Old January 5th, 2010, 02:57 PM

thats a good question! and i wonder too i guess becasue its really the only thinkg they have to do i mean besides ghet dressed but i know when i have my hair done i dont like really leaning against it in the car becasue i dont want to mess it up haha
Old January 9th, 2010, 04:54 PM

I would like to meet these guys and experience them for how much effort they put into their hair. XD It sounds like it'd be fun.

But seriously, all the men that I've met really don't like they spend hours on their hair, but instead just comb it after a shower and use basic gel to get it to stay...and that's it. XD