Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old September 2nd, 2009, 04:28 PM

Default why do guys..

take forever on there hair?? especially if they dont have any? lol
Old September 7th, 2009, 01:14 PM

Haha I've wondered about that too. Actually a lot of guys I know are pretty quick. Just put some gel or something in it. But I do know guys who have short hair and take a loooong time. They gel it, blowdry it, put mousse in it. All this crazy stuff and they barely have any hair !!
Old September 8th, 2009, 04:54 PM

Default Agree!!!

well my boyfriend use to take FOREVER in doing his hair. LONGER THAN I DO. and that means i have to wash it, dry it, and then put some heat protectant and then straighten it. surprisingly enough.. he's still not done. GEEEs.. and girls are the one that's suppose to take forever. doot doot doot.
Old September 8th, 2009, 04:56 PM

Default Agree!!

just like my boyfriend. well he use too. when he use to do his hair.. he would take longer than me. and that means i have to wash my hair, dry it.. put heat protectant spray in it. and then sraighten it.. and to my surprise.. he is STILL not done. and girls are the ones that is suppose to take forever.
Old September 14th, 2009, 11:32 AM

hahaha exactly! the majority of my friends consist of guys. and like if we go out sometimes i have to go pick them up.. well i have two friends in particular that take forever getting out of the house..actually 3 friends i just remembered.. all the boys are pretty goodlooking.. but man somewtimes i'll call my friend from when im leaving my house.. and once i get to his house which is a good 7 mins away or so.. i still have to wait another 5 to 10 minutes for him to do his hair.
Old September 18th, 2009, 11:01 AM

Many men are very self concious about their hair and are afraid they wont look good if their hair is not just right. i mean if ur going out with a pretty girl who has amazing silky soft hair and yours is all shaggy and funky looking just imagin the looks people would give u, i personally dont have a problem with guys taking for ever to do their hair.. my friends hair is maybe 2 inches long yet he still flat irons his hair!!!
Old September 26th, 2009, 02:53 PM

Default guys on hair

It's probably a vanity thing. I don't know many guys that spend a lot of time on their hair, but I think if a guy spends a lot of time on their hair it's probably like girls spending time to put on make up, they just want to look good.
Old October 7th, 2009, 01:12 PM

Probably the same reason why girls spend hours putting on a bunch of make up when they don't really need to. I respect a guy actually taking time out to take care of himself to look good. Girls do it all the time so why can't boys do it too? Physical appearence is very important to alot of people in our society so in some ways people feel as if they need to spend hours perfecting themselves to face it.
Old October 8th, 2009, 03:33 PM

i agree i liek whena guy knows how to put himself together.. like i love guys who know how to dress.. but i have a few friends who are guys that we literally have to call when were about 3 or 4 minutes to come out becasue they take forever trying to do there hair.. soo i feel ya
Old October 8th, 2009, 05:58 PM

thats exactly what i would liek to know.. why do they take forever. and like my brother he will even blow dry his hair and he literally has a buzz cut like there maybe a inch of hair if that.. haha i think its funny..