Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old September 2nd, 2009, 04:25 PM

Default i love how..

you can basically do anything in the car now.. they eveb have like those big batteries so you can just plug it into the cig. liter and then you can have outlets in the car for like laptops and what not.
Old September 2nd, 2009, 05:12 PM

seriously traveling ina car these days is so much better you have dvd plays.. and even if your ipod runs out of battery you can alwayss just charge it.. its crazy.
Old September 4th, 2009, 05:21 PM

Haha yeah there are so many new accessories for cars now. Its crazy ! I kind of wish they had all of this stuff when I was younger. I remember long road trips with my family and I would bring tons of books and crayons but I'd still get bored. And now all you have to do is pop in a dvd and you're entertained for over an hour !
Old September 25th, 2009, 02:20 PM

in my family we donot have tv's in our cars, nor do we allow our son to bring a dvd player or a lap top with us because it makes the car ride so impersonal now if we take the Motorhome out hes allowed to bring what ever he wants.. but usually when we go on car trips he can bring his little gameboy thing and thats about it..
Old October 14th, 2009, 10:58 AM

Cars are becoming more like a second home because of all they things they are putting in them. Every year they add new features to cars Its amazing how they fit all those things in it. Some cars have reclineable back seats which I think is so amazing especially on long trips. Some even have built in ice boxes to keep your food or drinks cool. The luxury cars today are so technologically advanced its unbelieveable. They cost alot but if you have the money its so worth it.
Old October 14th, 2009, 05:48 PM

seriously that is so true.. they are like homes.. sooner or later your going to be able to cook. clean, sleep in your car haha oh wait theres mobiles homes. but still that doesnt count. anwyays i wonder what other crazy things they will come up with
Old October 20th, 2009, 05:11 PM

i was reading an artical about a suv having a washer and dryer in the back of the car. i was like sweet i can wash laundry while on vacation. but then where does the water come from and where does it go when its done washing? but yea they have RV's which are awsome. they have even came alone way from the basic to now some have washer and dryer systems, Fireplaces, full on sofas, even a door bell. we were camping and my aunt and uncle own a fancy moterhome and so we decided to play ding dong ditch while they were trying to sleep. it was funny. who puts a doorbell on a moterhome??
Old November 6th, 2009, 05:05 PM

Default cars

yeah seriously I totally love all the advances these days. It makes going on road trips that much more fun. though I usually just like sleeping haha. but is cool that you can watch a movie on the car and everything. it makes the long hours in the car just so much more fun.also the mini ice chest are totally awesome its great when you can put your drinks and food in there and not worry about it spoiling because of the heat. it is seriously like a mini house haha.
Old December 16th, 2009, 01:36 PM

i know its crazy how much a car can have in it these days...it makes you wonder what's it going to be like 10 or 20 years from now. It seems like every year they come out with something new thats a must have. Some of the cars are expensive especially if its a luxury car but sometimes its hard to go from driving a luxury car to just a regular one..I dont know how I'll be able to readjust to anyother car but a lexsus. I got ma dad's hand me down lex but It has all the bells and whistles...I LOVE IT besides the fact it was free lol
Old January 12th, 2010, 02:57 PM

seriously! we just took a road trip with the fam to texas and i was able to plug in my phone charger becasue my dad bought an adaptor. so yeah they rally have it all now if i wanted i could have plugged in a microwave and popped some popcorn