Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old September 2nd, 2009, 04:22 PM
Default men's health magazine

eric bana is on the cover of this months men health magazine.. ohh my.. what a hottie he is haha.. he looks so amazing . who esle agrees?
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:44 PM

He is a hottie!!!
My grandma bought my dad a subscription to mens health nd my mom one to womens health. I always end up reading my dad's subscription even though I'm not a guy. Some of the workout plans they have in there are really interesting. And the stories as well too.
Old December 21st, 2009, 04:14 PM

On the last Issue of the movie I think it was Taylor Lautner (is that how u spell it?) anyway Jacob from Twilight. I still looked hott with his shirt on. Now HE'S a HOTTIE!!!

I like reading through the magazine sometimes even though its for men...its an interesting read. First time I read through it some of the articles left me in utter shock...I wish womens health was as interesting.
Old January 4th, 2010, 01:24 PM

they always have hot men on mens health.. james franco. taylor lautner oo i kinda feel gross for saying hes hot since hes like 17 but still.. hes a hottie and even my mom agrees haha mens health is like como for guys.. just not too many sex tips haha
Old January 11th, 2010, 02:28 PM

mannn the guys on that cover alwasy look hott! like cam nigori or something like that ., "james from twilight.. hes a hottie .. not in the movie but in real life haha wow! and then there was taylor launter , james franoc. justin timberlake.. and eric bana haha
Old January 12th, 2010, 11:40 AM

yupp yuppp ive seeen all those covers and i think shia labeouf was on there once.. which reminds me i want to google what his gf lookls like haha becasue i saw her on e news and she didnt rewally seem that cute. haha
Old February 26th, 2010, 01:24 PM

i love reading mens magazines because there are so many hot guys that they feature on the covers.. and plus some of the mens magazines are basically like cosmo but for guys.. and they usually give them stilly tips and tricks to get the girls. i really like how they do that its funny because if you were to read the tips you would probably be like me and think they would never work on a girl.
Old March 13th, 2010, 06:31 PM

I've checked out some of the men's magazines, they definately have a lot more funny articles and lists than some of the magazines that I have read. D:

It is cool, Maxim is a good read, although I haven't seen it recently.