Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old November 19th, 2009, 06:55 PM

all kind of movies are good for me.. except for horrors.. they scared me and they don't entertain me much since most of the time i'm closing my eyes and asking my boyfriend 'what just happened right now?' but i love romantic moviessss.. those lovey dovey kind.. romantic comedies are always fun to watch.. gritty suspensefull thrillers but not horrors!!!
Old November 20th, 2009, 04:20 PM

I have a bunch of favorite movies. My newest favorite is 2012. I just love the movie. Other movies that I really like are day after tomorrow, independence day, confessions of a shopholic, gi joe, transformers, public enemies, pink panther, finding nemo, the pirates of the caribbean movies, the proposal. There are too many to name
Old December 4th, 2009, 04:11 PM

My newest favorite movie is the blindside. I just thought it was a really sweet movie. Plus I love Sandra Bullock i think she is so funny though in this movie her role was more of a serious one. I just really love this movie. And since it's based on a true story it makes it just that much more interesting to watch. it is definitely like those rags to riches kind of things.
Old December 7th, 2009, 11:15 AM

Its really hard for me to pick my favorite movies too. I have so many Probably two or three for every movie genre (thats what you call it rite? idk) But I like action, suspense and horror. But I get entertained watcing a chick flick or two. I love Comedy, I think those kinds of movies are my all time favorites!!! I dont think I could watch too many chick flicks all at once it gets over whelming, my friends always have get togethers and for some reason they play back to back chick flicks until I put my foot down and choose an action movie or horror.
Old January 11th, 2010, 04:49 PM

This a hard one...almost as hard as choosing my favorite food or music. I can watch just about anything...I dont have a preferance especially if its free. I never turn down an offer to see a movie. But to say I have a favorite I dont know...I would go old school and say Casablanca...idk either that or Gone With the Wind...I know i'm wayyy past Old School

Last edited by Lexus; January 11th, 2010 at 05:00 PM.
Old January 25th, 2010, 01:27 PM

i have tons of favorites haha this weekend i watched juno and although ive seen it a few times. this most recent time i just thought it was super cute,, like the relationship her and paulie bleaker have,. its just super cute, how they speak to each other
Old March 3rd, 2010, 03:25 PM

OMG I love Blow!!!

Any movie with Johnny Depp is a seller for me. He's a great actor and makes any movie amazing. Even what's eating Giblert Grape was awesome. It was amazing!! i know alot of peopke think im weird but its true....he's amazing!!! i cant wait to watch Alice in Wonderland. Im goin to the midnight showing im so excited.
Old March 6th, 2010, 05:51 PM

One of my favorite movies that I really enjoy is Aliens by James Cameron. It's a great sequel that takes the existing ideaof the first Alien movie, and really made it into a successful sequel, it's so successful that anyone can watch it, get the basic idea of the first movie, and enjoy the film even more.
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:42 PM

i have soooooo much favorite mvoiesss when it comes down to it.. i really really love titanic.. can't get enough of how good looking leonardo dicaprio look in that movie.. i miss the young leo!!! aHhhh... i love the movie edward scissorhand.. johnny depp is soo good looking regardless what kind of role he is playing.. even in sweeny todd =) yumms
Old March 19th, 2010, 04:34 PM

I have way to many favorite movies to just choose one. I think ones that top my list are probably Sherlock Holmes ( I like seriously love love that movie), the Blindside, The Pink Panther, the Pirates movies, and the Transformer movies. I guess I just like so many movies I really cant even choose.