Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old August 31st, 2009, 04:02 PM

Default favorite movie.

its hard for me to pic favorites because there are soo many other.. but i love action movies.. like.. wanted.. the depareted. blow.. movies like that dont get me wrong i like those so called " chick flicks" but i can only watch the notebook so many times haha
Old September 2nd, 2009, 06:14 PM

yeah me too.. wanted is a good movie.. but i will admit lately at the movies ive been watching those " chick flicks" like.. the time travelers wife.. whcih was really good.. and my sisters keeper. very sad
Old September 4th, 2009, 06:13 PM

I enjoy action movies too. One of my favorites is Man on Fire with Denzel Washington. I also like The Bourne Identity trilogy. But I do like "chick flicks"..the notebook, nights in rodanthe, etc. Oh and Remember the Titans ..I could watch that movie over and over again and never get sick of it.
Old September 7th, 2009, 02:55 PM

I can't pick a favorite either. I like so many movies and I'm not really picky about genres. I don't really like horror movies though, I've seen a couple but I don't really care for them.
Old September 28th, 2009, 05:40 PM

its hard for me to pick favorites.. so im not going to say anything is my favorite.. but i wil say that i really enjoy watching.. man on fire. the departed, wanted.. hmm alot like love. no reservations lol countless more.
Old September 30th, 2009, 04:04 PM

i can watch never been kissed over and over.. in fact i have been watching it.. becasue e! plays it all the time. super hilarious. my little sister and i quote it all the time. but yeah i cant help but love its a defenitly a favorite.
Old October 2nd, 2009, 04:29 PM

Default my favorite movie

Its so hard for me to choose like I have so many favorites. well over this summer I watched a lot of movies. and I pretty much like all of them but I guess I really liked Public Enemies it was just a really good movie. I really liked 500 days of summer too but of course I just wished it ended differently. and love happens was also pretty good.
Old October 12th, 2009, 12:45 PM

I love action movies. They are the best I think out there. Its a bore for me to sit through an entire chick flick...titanic and love&basketball being the only two exceptions. I can watch a chick flick but it has to have some kind of action or insight besides romance in it. Most people think its weird especially being a girl but action has more of an intensity behind it.
Old November 14th, 2009, 05:33 PM

Action movies are really good, although there are some movies that I do like outside of that. Personally, one of my favorite movies at the moment would have to be the first Shrek movie. The animation is really good, the characters are charming, and it is really fun. The rest of the movies were not that good to be honest, but the first one is always good.
Old November 16th, 2009, 11:49 AM

i love action movies.. thrillers something that keeps me interested. man on fire isd a favorite of mine as well as the departed.. and wanted.. ohh and im pretty sure that law abiditing citizen is going to be one of the favorites too