Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old January 9th, 2010, 06:24 PM

I haven't seen Avatar yet, but from what I heard, it's simply pretty visuals but pretty lame story, so I'm not sure if I want to see it. However, I am really interested in seeing Sherlock Holmes, I can imagine that movie is going to be great, despite some of the scenes I saw from the TV and Movie Trailers....it's gonna rock.
Old January 11th, 2010, 01:22 PM

haha speaking of hannah montana party in the usa just came up on my ipod haha but yeah i cant wait for law abiditing citizen to come out on dvd ../ i remember watching it in theaters and it was amazing. seriously one of the best movies i had seen that year soo theres that one and um... in theaters.. dear jon looks cute.
Old January 15th, 2010, 03:50 PM

Hmm I am not very interested in the dear john movie I guess I just don't really like those kinds of movies. But i am definitely looking forward to quite a few movies. I really want to watching the When in Rome movie it looks really cute and funny. I also want to watch Valentines day which looks interesting it has a lot of stars in it but I dont really know how that will play out on screen because nine had a lot of people in it but it didn't go so well in the box offices.
Old January 20th, 2010, 11:47 AM

I just watched the lovely bones...that movie was soooo good. It was way better than I thought it would've been since I read the book. And usually the book is way better but this time I was actually impressed...I'll still choose the book but the movie was good too. The acting was really good and so was the story line. Kindof went hand in hand with the book except it left out a couple parts...but those parts were understandable leave outs. Regardless I LOVED IT!!!
Old January 22nd, 2010, 04:05 PM

I am looking forward to watching When in Rome, Book of Eli and Valentines Day. I just really want to watch when in rome because it looks really interesting. And of course I love the setting of the movie ITALY. I really want to see Valentines Day because it looks like an interesting movie and there are so many celebs in it. and book of eli because it just looks interesting.
Old January 27th, 2010, 01:47 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing Dear John. I read the book and It was soooo Good. Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author by far..when it comes to modern day romance. I think its a cute date movie and one that the guys probably won't mind watching with you. I can't wait to see it. I love Channing Tatum...He's such a hottie and so talented....I seriously can't wait.
Old January 30th, 2010, 05:41 PM

No moviesI haven't seen as of yet. However,m there is one movie that I want to see. It would have to be The Book of Eli with Denzel Washington and Mila Kunis, it looks really good, I cannot wait to see that movie, it looks fantastc.
Old February 5th, 2010, 03:13 PM

I don't really know of much new releases but I do want to watch Valentines day. I just think that it looks like nice sweet comedy to watch. I can't wait until it comes out on the 12th. Which is perfect timing since it is a three day weekend but it also runs into the start of the Olympics and the NBA all star game so i guess there are some competitions for viewers.
Old February 12th, 2010, 03:54 PM

I am extremely excited to watch Valentines day too. It is just like it has been anticipated for so long. I remember hearing about it like last year or something when they were filming it and it just has seemed like forever. I am going to watch it tomorrow so I will be critiquing on how good or bad the movie is.
Old February 19th, 2010, 05:07 PM

A new release that I am excited to see is cop out. I have see a lot of trailers for it and I am just really excited to see it. It looks freaking hilarious. It is funny how I watched so many trailers for it and I don't even know when it comes out but I am pretty sure it is soon hmm maybe it was today but anyways I am excited to see it and I just can't wait. I could really use a nice good laugh right now.