Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old October 10th, 2009, 02:23 PM

Zombieland is the movie I kinda want to see, although there isn't much I really want to see because it has zombies in it. Couples Retreat looks interesting, but it may just be the regular romantic comedyfest that is not really humorous. There really isn't that good of a movie out there these days, isn it?
Old November 4th, 2009, 11:11 AM

I just watched stepfather...it was okay not as great as I thought It would be. I was expecting more action and rage and all that kindof stuff. Not saying that it was horrible, because it wasn't but I was expecting more from it. Overall I was happy I saw it but there were some parts that were a little disappointing that if more suspence was added it would have been alot better.
Old November 4th, 2009, 06:16 PM

yeah i saw it i thought it was cute.. i really want to watch UP!
haha and rthe ugly truth but i already saw it.. these are new rental released haha but i heard UP was really cute and kinda sad. infact i think after this im going to go went it
Old November 13th, 2009, 04:15 PM

Yeah I really want to watch the Ugly truths it seems like such a great movie. Well new releases in theaters that I really want to watch is 2012. It looks really similar to day after tomorrow or at least it reminds me of it and I seriously loved that movie so I am so excited to watch 2012. I think i will probably go out this weekend to watch. there is a movie theater near my house which makes it very convenient but i usually like to go to amc theaters because of the 6 dollar am movies.
Old November 14th, 2009, 05:28 PM

The movie that I saw was Final Destination 4.......it was just silly. The movies have pretty much evolved into something like the Saw series where we expect the characters to die, and we're really not there for the characters, but for the death. Therefore, it's more or less hilarity instead of deep dark horror. D:

I want to see a good movie...
Old November 16th, 2009, 04:19 PM

this weekend i rented the ugly truth my sisters keeper and up.. i had laready seen my sisters keeper and the ugly truth but i have been waiting to watch up.. it was a cute movie.. and my sisters keeper was ultra sad,, and the ugly truth hilarious!!
Old December 4th, 2009, 04:25 PM

New releases that I am excited to watch are Everybody's Fine and Nine both of which come out this month. Everybody's Fine comes out today but I dont think I will be able to watch it until a few weeks from now but I definitely want to watch it before Christmas. Nine comes out towards the end of this month and I am definitely excited to watch it. It looks very interesting and I love the song that Kate Hudson sings at the end of the trailer.
Old December 7th, 2009, 11:12 AM

I haven't exactly seen this movie yet but I really can't wait to see Brothers. That movie looks so intense, and has crazy drama. My cousin really wants to see it because she's obssesed with Jake Gyllenhaal.

But I want to see it because everytime I went to the movies they had preview for it and it just seems so intense. Hopefully when I see it I wouldn't be disappointed.
Old December 11th, 2009, 04:00 PM

for new releases on dvd I really want to watch julie and julia (or the other around) but yeah it looks like such a cute movie. I think I probably rent it and have a little cooking party or something. For theaters I am really excited to watch Nine. I have planned to go watch it with a couple of friends when it comes out. it definitely looks like an interesting movie.
Old January 8th, 2010, 04:05 PM

I dont really know of too many new new releases i guess because the top movies right now are still those that came out during christmas time. but i really want to watch alvin in the chipmunks I heard it was pretty good and really cute. I also really want to watch sherlock homes which people said is really good. I can't think of anything that is that new