Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old August 31st, 2009, 03:33 PM

Default new releases.

i just recently saw the hannah montant movie.. and i loved it i thought it was so cute.. but in theathers i saw the ugly truth and final destination this weekend.. anymovies you have seen lately.
Old September 2nd, 2009, 05:39 PM

i also watched the ugly truth but awhile ago thought it was pretty hilarious.. i really want to watch inglourios bastards i heard it was pretty good.
Old September 2nd, 2009, 06:10 PM

anyone interesting in watching the gamer this weekend?? wait i think thats when it comes out haha im very excited for the alice and wonderland movie thats coming out soon! oo cant wait :]
Old September 4th, 2009, 06:27 PM

I've been wanting to see the Ugly Truth but I just never got around to doing it. I saw the Hannah Montana movie on dvd too..I thought it was really cute. I really want to see Disney's Planet Earth..it just came out on dvd this week I think !
Old September 8th, 2009, 03:43 PM

yeah planet earth seems really cure i want to see it.. hmm what else comes out this weekend.. the gamer came out last friday right ?? i really.. want to see inglourious bastards.. i keep going to the movies but im always out voted!
Old September 8th, 2009, 05:41 PM

what??!?!? you're out numbered by votes on watching inglourious basterds? that movie was too raw. i love tarantino's movies.. and this one is most definitely on my top with pulp fiction. the beginning was utterly intense. christoph waltz did a very amazing job. i was actually scared of him. scenes were a little long but hey it's tarantino. draggy scenes with execellent dialogue! loved it!
Old September 19th, 2009, 02:58 PM

I haven't kept up at all with today's movies, as much as I wanted to see certain animated flicks (Like Monsters vs Aliens and Coraline. D However, outside of those, there is absolutely nothing that really grabs me. Watchmen and Star Trek were the last movies to really get my attention, and so far, nothing. D:
Old September 21st, 2009, 12:02 PM

i hear mixed reviews about watchmen . some love it and others think it was really dumb.. idunno im confused. anyways.. i loved coraline i will admit not really what i expected but it wass till good. i cannot wait for alice in wonderland tho..

and i know inglorious bastards i still havent seen it either! ahh. i really want to watch it.,
Old September 30th, 2009, 05:38 PM

ghost of girlfreinds past?
has anyone seen it i was thinking about renting it the other day but then i ended up going out..
also it amazes how some movies come out so fast like the proposal is going to be out soon.. and four christmases still hasnt been relased.
Old September 30th, 2009, 06:12 PM

no i havent seen it but i really want too.
have you guys seen.. man what the movies called.. its with the girl from my big fat greek wedding something ruins..
ohhh.. my life in ruins.. i recently saw that on a plane ride and i really like it i thought it was funny yet cute.