Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old December 7th, 2009, 04:08 PM

hahaha yeah shes a crack up i i remember when i first saw her show i did not think it was funny but then again i only watched a little clip of it so i must have watched someonthing i didnt think was funny but now i watch her almost everynight if i have the chance too.. super hilarious id love to go to a taping of the show.
Old December 18th, 2009, 02:53 PM

shes hilarious the other day kris and kim kkardashain were one and they were talking about kourtneys baby.. then chelseas asked if koutney was going to breast feed and
kris" no kim is"
chelsea" no kims going to assfeed" hahahha it was hilarious i think maybe you had to watch it
Old April 21st, 2010, 04:38 PM

watch this every night at 11 and then i watch e! news at 1130 and then what comes on right after! chelsea lately again.. ah i love her haha and chuy i cant wait to go buy and read both of there books. im lagging on it a little but yeah. i still love jo koy as my fav roundtable apparance and lani love.
Old May 5th, 2010, 06:37 PM

ahh hahaha i love jo koy i lik whenhe talks like his mom and he says" jooseesspphh" hahah but yeah i like everyone there ome are funy then other i will admit but lani love jo koy and the guy who talks kinda funny hes alwasy wearing a hat and his dog name is barney they are hilarious!
Old May 5th, 2010, 06:58 PM

yeah i want to read her books too i think i will this summer when im done with school and have a little more free time soo yeah it should be entertaining.. shes hilarious and im curious to see what shes writing about and her luife.. but yeah i still watch every night at 11.. kinda havent watched all wel but still i''ll catch a rerun or 2
Old May 7th, 2010, 02:33 PM

i havent watched her shows in a while.. i think with her its like a hit or miss with my but i think her new book is only ok.. i mean her whole first chapeter is about her learing to masterbate.. im not too sure if im going to keep reading the boook im just not that excited to read this book.. its the chelsea chelsea bang bang. my friends wanted to get tickets to her show a few weeks ago but they we so expensive..
Old June 2nd, 2010, 01:49 PM

I love watching chelsea lately I mean I seriously think it is one of the most hilarious shoes. Nothing is too personal and I just love it. I especially love watching how people react to the things she says. Some people look nervous and just laugh it off and and others joke along with her. It is just so funny I really want to go to a taping of her show one day.
Old July 12th, 2010, 05:38 PM

i dont belive that anybody feels the way i do about you know. back beat the word on the street that the fire in your heart is out im sure you have heard it all before but you never really had a doubt.. im sure no one feels the way i do about you now and all the road we had to walk are winding and all the lights that lead us there are blinding.. ans there are maniy things i would like to say to you but i dont now how.. becasue m,aybe.. baby your gonna be the one that saves me