Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old August 26th, 2009, 03:00 PM

Default i need a partner!

Okay so...

Ive just started realizing that I've gained 15 lbs since highschool. I need a weight loss buddy. Anyone interested??
Old December 23rd, 2009, 04:32 PM

lol thats funny i love how your looking for a male weight loss partner.. haha maybe a date too? im not to sure anybody is going to offer to be ur weightloss partner on here.. but hey i could be totally wrong. lol anyways sorry if i came off as rude but im working on being nice....
Old January 9th, 2010, 04:57 PM

A male fitness partner? Personally, it sounds not so much about a date, but more like you need a personal trainer.

However, I will say that if I were a guy, and I was able to work I'd be happy to go to the gym as well. I need a reason to get back in the gym myself. XD
Old January 27th, 2010, 06:47 PM

yeah i think your more motivated if you have someone to go with that way its a partner thing and its nice to have that personn to work out with the company is nice to have haha i dont even think that makes senese lol
Old February 20th, 2010, 06:16 PM

I'd say it's a really really bad idea to ask for a partner online. You don't know who you're going to get, and you may be getting someone who is either too aggressive or too clingy. I'd ask for a personal trainer when you go to the gym, and stick with that guy isntead of arbitrarily asking for someone to be your partner online. D:
Old February 22nd, 2010, 06:38 PM

Why don't you just ask one of you're guy friends. Thats what I did. And its pretty chill. He's actually my boyfriends twin brother lol. I know its hilarious. But my boyfriend has practice usually around the time I have time to workout. But when he's free he comes along with us. I've been gaining muscle...well just turning my muscle into fat. Its awesome!!!
Old March 10th, 2010, 01:22 PM

oh hahaha. I thought you were advertising yourself for a date or something lol. I'm sure you don't need a stranger to work out with you get a friend to do it with you. Or even a parent if you live close to home. It doesn't matter to me whether I workout with or without somebody becasue I'm pretty self motivated....but I know I have some friends who always ask me to work out with them so I get where you're coming from.
Old March 18th, 2010, 03:11 PM

having a workout buddy is good! it's good to have someone that is in the same boat as you so having someone to confide in is always good. you both can keep each other motivated. i should find myself one in the summer when i join the yoga class. super duper excited!!! hope your weight loss is going fantastic!
Old March 26th, 2010, 12:56 PM

work out partners are said to be the best way to lose weight.. if you both are working out and challenging your selfs to do better and your working on your weight loss goal then you will accomplish alot more that what you would have if your were to go and work out all the time on your own.. i am lucky to have my best friend and brother also be members of the same gym so i can have a workout buddy all the time..