Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old January 28th, 2009, 12:25 PM

Exclamation Something hurts.....?

Okay so about 10 months ago I was a month and a half pregnant.
I had a really bad pain about an inch to the left of my belly button.
I don't have health insurance so I couldn't/can't see a doctor.

I don't know if the pain had anything to do with losing the baby.

Well now even after all this time, it still hurts there. Especially if I lay on my stomach or move a certain way.

I want to know what it is and if it's bad.
Old June 21st, 2009, 05:15 AM

Send a message via ICQ to geasp
Default Something hurts

i recently switched from a jump bike to a flatland bmx. whenever i go riding and do alot of bunny hops and what nots it hurts my arms on the other side of my elbows. this is weird because i dont think it is my biceps but has anyone had this pain? will it go away after a little while?
Old September 16th, 2009, 12:46 PM

You really need to see someone. Like a free clinic or something. You should really try asking a family member if you dont want to go with your mom or something. I'm sorry that happend to you though )=
Old September 16th, 2009, 03:22 PM

you should go to a health clinic.. they're everywhere just look one up near you.. yeah i would be concered.. it has to have something to do with it.. and even if it doesnt at least you wont have that stress on you anymore.. go check it out.. normally they only charge a reason amount nothing over the top.
Old September 18th, 2009, 12:40 PM

i recomend that you go to a local womans clinic and have it checked out. there are many free options out there, check your local yellow pages.. and also call planned parenthood they can help with information that you might need to know,and/or recommend you to somewhere that can help you out, it is important to see a doctor after losing a baby. there can be many diffrent risks with losing a child that need to be checked. Get to the doctor as soon as you can, makesure everything is ok.. good luck and sorry to hear about losing the baby.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 04:38 PM

yeah you should probably go to the doctors.. it might be something serious.. i hte going to the doctors because im alwasy afriad they are going to tell me something i dont want to hear but i go anyways lol so yeah good luck and i hope all is well.
Old October 20th, 2009, 06:03 PM

go to your doctor. that sounds like something that could have went wrong during ur miscarrage. it could be many things. sometimes when you miscarrie a child there are things that need to be taken out things such as the sack that the baby is living in( basically the lining of ur uterus) or you could have had a double pregnancy which the second one became cought in the tube which is also equally dangerous.
Old October 26th, 2009, 01:23 PM

It sounds really serious and I really think that you should go see a doctor. You might have a threaten condition for all you know. Maybe all the baby's stuff didnt pass out when you miscarried. Its very important to go see a doctor when you have a pregnancy mishap especially if the baby was actually starting to seriously develope. You'll be suprised how much development happens in one or two months. For your own health go to a doctor and explain your situation and maybe he/she would help you set up a payment plan or something since you dont have insurance.