Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 28th, 2009, 11:25 AM
mrs.jones mrs.jones is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1
Exclamation Something hurts.....?

Okay so about 10 months ago I was a month and a half pregnant.
I had a really bad pain about an inch to the left of my belly button.
I don't have health insurance so I couldn't/can't see a doctor.

I don't know if the pain had anything to do with losing the baby.

Well now even after all this time, it still hurts there. Especially if I lay on my stomach or move a certain way.

I want to know what it is and if it's bad.
Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2009, 04:15 AM
geasp geasp is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2
Send a message via ICQ to geasp
Default Something hurts

i recently switched from a jump bike to a flatland bmx. whenever i go riding and do alot of bunny hops and what nots it hurts my arms on the other side of my elbows. this is weird because i dont think it is my biceps but has anyone had this pain? will it go away after a little while?
online msn messenger
Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Beatra Beatra is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 58

You really need to see someone. Like a free clinic or something. You should really try asking a family member if you dont want to go with your mom or something. I'm sorry that happend to you though )=
Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Carmen Dea Stukly Carmen Dea Stukly is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 53

you should go to a health clinic.. they're everywhere just look one up near you.. yeah i would be concered.. it has to have something to do with it.. and even if it doesnt at least you wont have that stress on you anymore.. go check it out.. normally they only charge a reason amount nothing over the top.
Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Dominica Dominica is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 47

i recomend that you go to a local womans clinic and have it checked out. there are many free options out there, check your local yellow pages.. and also call planned parenthood they can help with information that you might need to know,and/or recommend you to somewhere that can help you out, it is important to see a doctor after losing a baby. there can be many diffrent risks with losing a child that need to be checked. Get to the doctor as soon as you can, makesure everything is ok.. good luck and sorry to hear about losing the baby.
Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:38 PM
Dora Stark Dora Stark is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 53

yeah you should probably go to the doctors.. it might be something serious.. i hte going to the doctors because im alwasy afriad they are going to tell me something i dont want to hear but i go anyways lol so yeah good luck and i hope all is well.
Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Dora Stark Dora Stark is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 53

go to your doctor. that sounds like something that could have went wrong during ur miscarrage. it could be many things. sometimes when you miscarrie a child there are things that need to be taken out things such as the sack that the baby is living in( basically the lining of ur uterus) or you could have had a double pregnancy which the second one became cought in the tube which is also equally dangerous.
Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Tiffanee Allen Tiffanee Allen is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 29

It sounds really serious and I really think that you should go see a doctor. You might have a threaten condition for all you know. Maybe all the baby's stuff didnt pass out when you miscarried. Its very important to go see a doctor when you have a pregnancy mishap especially if the baby was actually starting to seriously develope. You'll be suprised how much development happens in one or two months. For your own health go to a doctor and explain your situation and maybe he/she would help you set up a payment plan or something since you dont have insurance.
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

- Order Form
- Return Policy
- Volume Discount
- Order Tracking
- International Customer
- General Policy
- Backordered Items
- Contact Us
- About Bayho, Inc
- How to Order
- Our Office
- Health Reward Points
- Privacy Policy