Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old January 26th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Exclamation Will my breast grow any more?

I am 17, 5'5, and i have a modest cup size of A/B (depending on shop). The rest of my body seems to have stopped growing, or at least, slowed down. Do you think that my breast will grow any more?

Oh, if it helps my mum's cup size is a B.
Old January 26th, 2009, 03:28 PM

I think you stop growing when you are 18? I'm not sure about your breasts though. There is a rumor that if you take birth control, it helps your breasts grow. This happens because of all the extra estrogen that you are taking. I guess they tend to swell. But I gues whatever you have you're going to stick to it or a size around it. I hope that helps (= good luck
Old September 8th, 2009, 04:20 PM

like some people say.. 18 is the age that you stop. but who knows right? and yes it is true for some that if you take birth control pill it does make your boobs grow.. well at least for me. it wasn't too noticeable but my breast did feel much of a swell.
Old October 9th, 2009, 01:36 PM

i was recently reading in a magazine that brest can still grow up untill the age of 25. so if your not happy then maybe your can hope and wish and pray lol. as far as the birthcontol to help them grow it only causes them to swell but if you quit taking the pill the boobs go back down to the size they were before u start taking the pill. but remember there is alot of negative side effects that can be harmful.
Old October 12th, 2009, 05:06 PM

no i dont really think there is a limit on when they stop growing .. becasue i know once i gain a little weight it all goes to my boobs.. or if i lose wieght the size decreases.. and then theres.. idunno if this is tre.. but once you have a child i heard they get bigger.. soo idunno maybe you should google it.
Old October 16th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Default yes they can

hey I'm 22 years old and just went on a new birth control. My breasts grew two cup sizes in just a few months while on them. But to answer your question yes, when you gain or loose weight, that will effect the size of your breasts as well. Breasts are made up mostly of fat tissue. But be proud of your size, I have DDDs and want a reduction. They hurt my back!
Old October 26th, 2009, 12:18 PM

I dont think it stops growing. Its sometimes based off of genetics, look at your mom and grandmas and maybe thats what you have to look forward to. Also moms can be a great sorce when it comes to femine things like this. My bra size changes from a C to a B back and forth all the time. Its weird but I noticed that it was because of my work out ethic. The more I worked out they get smaller and when I dont work out alot they get bigger. Its weird. I heard that birthcontrol can mess with your size too!! but I dont know if its true. Also when you get pregnant they grow alot, thats why you always see pregnant women with huge knockers. lol so there is hope for when you're older.