Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old January 26th, 2009, 12:59 PM

Lightbulb lose 4lbs in 3days???

Is that possible?
I have a friend that wants to lose 4 pounds in 3 days because she has a photoshoot.
But I honestly dont think thats really possible. Well maybe if she doesnt eat...

What do you guys think?
Old June 13th, 2009, 08:47 AM

Send a message via ICQ to geasp
Default lose 4lbs in 3days

I hope all you " I eat everything but cant gain weight" people become obese when youre in your 30s and the "lose weight" club will make fun of you b/c well become skinny and you guys will be fat. The end.
Old September 4th, 2009, 02:40 PM

Yeah 3 days is pretty quick to lose 4 pounds. It is possible if she doesn't eat but most of it will probably be water weight and she'll just gain it all back once she starts eating. Usually you don't keep the weight off unless it comes off gradually. Thats why doctors say that its better to lose like 1-2 pounds a week.
Old September 7th, 2009, 01:22 PM

I think it'll be pretty hard to lose 4 pounds in 3 days. I guess not eating could be a way but that just seems really unhealthy. And you would probably gain it all back once you eat again.
Old September 16th, 2009, 04:09 PM

yeah im not sure if thats going to happen haha.. but if she can do it then more power to her.. just make sure she does it in the right way if you know what im saying.. eating disorders are more common then you think
Old September 17th, 2009, 02:36 PM

wow. 4 pounds in 3 days? that sounds utterly impossible.. but who knows.. maybe she really didn't eat. that's so unhealthy for your body though. don't starve yourself to get thin.. but i guess she needed to get thin within 3 days. but still, go with the healthy method of losing weight.
Old October 23rd, 2009, 04:58 PM

I actually think it is possible just because my weight fluctuates so much. I mean I usually am like 3lbs less in the morning then at night so i mean if she is like me then just one pound wont be that hard. like just make sure she looses one pound and then on the day of her photo shoot dont eat too much so she can stay constant that day haha.
Old October 24th, 2009, 05:36 PM

I think is possible to lose 4 pounds in 3 days. If you have not worked out a while, then yo can certain burn through those calories. however, you also have to make some radical change to you diet so tha you can lose the weight. Nothing drastic, but enough to change your habits for a it.
Old October 26th, 2009, 11:58 AM

It is possible to loose 4 lbs in 3 days. Thats no more than a pound a day which isn't that bad. My weight goes up and down when it feels like it and when seasons change. Its so weird. I notice when I work out sometimes I gain muscle which adds to my weight or I loose weight. So gaining weight isn't always that bad. Loosing it shouldn't be that difficult just try to eat healthy and do low impact workouts.
Old November 17th, 2009, 06:53 PM

i think is might be possible if she does a detox and eats nothing. and maybe takes water tablets which clean out your system to the extreame.. but even when you take one of those you still have to worrie about getting a stomach ache when you dont eat anything. but if you have the will power i say go for it. just rememer its a very un healthy way to diet.