Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Seniors' Health

Old January 12th, 2010, 11:44 AM

awww yeah that part is sad or like when she remembers noah for about 2 minutes and then completely forgets him the look on his face is soo... sad you can tell hes really hurt by it. but yeah this is a horrible dieases and my prayers go out to whoever has a family memember currently going through this
Old January 12th, 2010, 01:31 PM

yeah i wonder how this works as well.. because how do you just lose all memorie of everything.. if i woke up like that every sincle morning iwould be be freaked out as well.. so i thin i need to do some more research on this.
Old January 12th, 2010, 04:15 PM

yes alzheimers is really sad. my cousins grandma has it really bad and the things she says are sometimes funny and also sad at the same time.. she has gotten so old that she is un able to take care of her self at all so she is dependant on the grandson and his wife. she rarley speaks any more she used to tell us storys that made no sence and we would all laugh and stuff now she dosent talk. its sad to watch someone lose all their memories.
Old March 29th, 2010, 11:07 AM

when you meet someone or know someone who has alzheimers it can be very sad. i know a few people who have been having bad exprence with their grandparents who have alzheimers. they must do so many things to help out and try and get them help. my friends grandma is really bad.. she does not even know who is who.. she thanks her care taker is her servent.. haha its funny and its sad..
Old March 31st, 2010, 03:32 PM

soo sad... whenever i hear stories liek this it makes soo sad becasue i cant imagine how it would make me feel if my grandma didnt know who i was .. or my mom didnt remember me its terrible.