Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 2nd, 2010, 10:43 AM

Default Embarrassing Day

O.K. so this isn't really about personal health issues. But I was just wondering what is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you or at least one of the most embarrassin things that has happened. For me it was yesterday. I was just walking out of class and this big group of people were walking towards my way I guess to go to class so I started walking towards the side and this guy just walking towards me raised his hand for a high-five and I gave him a high five because I didn't know whether to ignore or what so I just gave him the high five but anyways when I did I guess my aim isn't very good so I accidently hit his face too though I hit mostly his hand I hit part of his face or at least thats what i thought so I just turned around and said sorry really loud. Omg it was just too embarrassing I really hope I dont see any of them again because that would be all the more embarrassing. Or if I do I hope they don't recognize me as the one that can't give a high five.