Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old February 17th, 2010, 02:10 PM

I think everyone has had an episode some time or the other. I stay ontop of my stuff. Even if its too the point where I wake up extra early in the morning to brush ma teeth before my guy gets up so I won't have morning breath. I caught him doing the same thing lol. But now we good...we can handle the smell. But I always have mints and gum with me now.
Old February 17th, 2010, 03:23 PM

omg my friend has the worst smelling breath in the entire world.. i wish that she would do something about it but when you tell her that she has bad breath she usually just chews on a peice of gum but that dosent help and even if she just brushes her teeth her breath still seems to smell a bit stinky and i think she should see someone abou her bad breath issues...
Old February 20th, 2010, 04:16 PM

I usually just breathe heavily on my palm, and take a wiff when it's fresh. If it's really bad, I can smell it, which means it's time to brush my teeth. Other than that, I can tell really based offof taste. If I can still taste what I hate or what is causing the bad breath, I better stop what I'm doing and get either a piece of gum, or sign off completely.
Old February 27th, 2010, 06:52 PM

While I do think that bad breath can come from the plaque, it feels minor to me. Think about it. Your mouth is essentially a big moist container of bacteria. If you keep it closed, the bacteria is not going to go out with the air, so it'll probably stink up your mouth, hence the morning breath you get in the morning. On top of that, if any food is left there, it'll decompose in that environment.

That's how I think bad breath comes around.
Old July 20th, 2010, 11:21 AM

haha yeahi always thought about that like in movies when you see people in movies wake up and kiss each other i think umm hellooo morning breath! haha and i know its a movie but come one its things like that thats not realistic
Old November 9th, 2010, 03:37 PM

remember to brush your tongue when you are brushing your teeth. there's a lot of bacteria that's stuck on your taste buds that can cause bad breath. i tried the 'lick the wrist' method but it never really works for me. i can never smell anythign. but if worst comes to worst.. mint and gum is your best bet. or carry a toothbrush in your car. lol that's what i do.
Old February 14th, 2011, 01:40 PM

personally this is kinda embassrring but i sometimes have the most horrible breath and i brush my teeht 3 times a day and use mouth wash.,. i honeestly think it comes from having dry mouth because when my mouth is dry i start to feel it and then ui can taste it and yeah its jkust a hot mess after that
Old April 8th, 2011, 12:10 PM

i suffer from this.. and it getting to the point where im soo embarrassed to even sit next to someone in the car when i have bad breath and idkl what to do about it , it really sucks but i mena i guess i need to go to tjhe dentist i just dont have insurance so i have to get on that asap.
Old June 17th, 2011, 03:44 PM

help help help help!! im desperate need of a pick me up im seriously doubting things right now,,. its weird because i sometimes feel soo conifdent and other days i feel doubtful. ,, today is a doubtful day idk i guess maybe if i hangout with him today then i can fully figur it out i just cant keep having these thoughts espeically since i dont want tp be alone